No announcement yet.

What's with the Bute hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    It comes from him not fighting tough opposition (until Johnson) and not fighting out of Canada.
    Why should he fight out of Quebec when he can make millions there and peanuts in the USA?

Comment

Originally posted by SharpBoxing View Post
      Kind of like Ward doesnt fight out of the USA?
      Hell, never mind the USA, Ward doesn't fight out Oakland.

The Bute hate is more American xenophobia.

Comment

First time I really got to see Bute and I was quite impressed. Good solid boxer, controlled the distance & used his height & reach advantage well. Thought he could have stepped up the pace a little bit more & stopped Johnson who looked like he could go (but he's a tough fighter).

Hopefully the winner of the super 6 fights him.

Bute deserves a lot of credit for his performance.

Comment

i dont get the hate either, bute is the real deal

Comment

I think Bute's a good fighter but he needs to raise the level of his competition.

Glen Johnson was a good start so let's hope it continues.

I'd like to see him fight Dirrel, Kessler and of course Ward and Froch.

Comment

Or Mayweather, or Roy Jones in his prime, or De La Hoya... need I go on?

But that doesn't count, they are americans.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I think Bute's a good fighter but he needs to raise the level of his competition.

Don't know about the post fight interview, but in the press conference and the French PPV interview, they clearly said they want the S6 winner next.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Bute would like to raise the level of his competition, as soon as he can get someone in that category to fight him.

He wanted to be in the Super Six, but was left out -- a big mistake.

Kessler already ducked him.

He is set to fight the winner of Ward-Froch, and will beat either one of them.

Comment

The difference is Ward is fighting in the Super Six final and not feasting on the Jesse Brinkleys and Brian Magees of the world.

Good thing Bute fought Glen Johnson otherwise his resume would be pretty lame.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      The difference is Ward is fighting in the Super Six final and not feasting on the Jesse Brinkleys and Brian Magees of the world.

Good thing Bute fought Glen Johnson otherwise his resume would be pretty lame.
                      Bute will knock out Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X