Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez, why the hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides please quote where he says he would love to fight Angulo.

Cuz i have an interview where he says "I thought Angulo was on another weight division".

Pusseeeeey

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
      Nearly 40 fights unbeaten, half a dozen in top 20 and losing very few rounds in the process! WBC light-middle champion.
      Come on bro name me other fighters that at the age of 21 have wins over the likes of Gomez, Rhodes, Cotto, Ndou, Baldomir & soon to be Cintron.
      Name them please

You say it like its impressive or something, none of those fighters ever had a chance and were all either completely shot or way out of their weight class. Plus all featherfisted

i love how you dropped in cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
        SHUT UP you only like Canela cuz he is white. If he was brown nobody would give a ratass, i bet he would be fighting at local fairs for 100 usd the night

Why bring race into it? Most of my favourite fighters are black/mixed race or whatever...
        Current - Rigondeux, Gamboa, Mayweather, Donaire, Pacquaio, Roy, Toney, Tarver etc to name a few...

Race/colour/creed has **** to do with it, if it did I would be routing for say Lebedev over Toney

Why is it the race-card is always drawn for no reason? I am not this guys biggest fan but he does deserve major props IMO
        Last edited by dan_cov; 10-25-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
          I beat Charlie Zelenoff would kick his punk a$$.

Enough Said

What can i expect from someone who has "de la hoya" as a nick
          damn now you bring someone else in this damn what a ****ing HATER!!

Comment

I have no problems with him, but he's definitely green and unproven (and you look like a fool trying to spin it otherwise), but that's not too bad of a thing at this point in his career.

Comment

Lets say he beats Cintron... Angulo vs Kirkland... Marg vs Cotto... Even if he fought the winner of either or both & won, you'd only say they was damaged goods or some ****, admit it! This kids a remarkable talent, praise him! Pointless praising him in 10 years time when he's passed it. This kid has a bright future and has the potential to be an ATG!
              let that kid accomplish all of that **** , then ask me again...i dont rate fantasy wins....**** all of that nonsense...

Comment

If you want to see real hate over Canelo just check the comments on this article, Boxingscene is kindergarden type of hate compared to that, and those guys are real mexicans

They are all siding with Archie Solis

http://www.record.com.mx/tmf/2011-10...berlo-golpeado

Comment

Envy, plain and simple.

It's hard to witness someone with success and them not be scrutinized, micro-standardized, and just plain loved all around.

There will always be a pack of haters to follow that success, and what's sad is, that in this day in age, people especially MALES will go through all angles to justify their bitchassness..like it's A-OK to be a fucking envious hater
                  Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 10-25-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Name them please

You say it like its impressive or something, none of those fighters ever had a chance and were all either completely shot or way out of their weight class. Plus all featherfisted

i love how you dropped in cotto
                    He has fought brothers of famous boxers.

When i heard he defeated Cotto i was like wut? and all of a sudden o he was Cotto's overweight and old brother.

He defeated Hatton, and i was like wut? and all of a sudden was Hatton's brothers who used to be a 147 fighter.

Comment

Why bring race into it? Most of my favourite fighters are black...
                      Current - Rigondeux, Gamboa, Mayweather, Donaire, Pacquaio, Roy, Toney, Tarver etc to name a few...

Race/colour/creed has **** to do with it, if it did I would be routing for say Lebedev over Toney

Why is it the race-card is always drawn for no reason? I am not this guys biggest fan but he does deserve major props IMO
                      Cuz Televisa his main promoter, wanted a guy that fits more in a Telenovela, than in the Ring.

Chavez Jr is a Player.

Canelo gets mad cuz somebody is screwing his ex, she dumped a while back.

Comment

Working...
                      X