No announcement yet.

[Live Stream] *Mayweather vs Ortiz* - Final Press Conference 9/14 3:45PM ET

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    Floyd isn't there yet. I think he likes to comes late on purpose, let's face it he likes to be the center of attention.
    Duh, he is a gay. This is how they act.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      Floyd isn't there yet. I think he likes to comes late on purpose, let's face it he likes to be the center of attention.
      u sure?.....

Comment

Oscar is looking good.

Btw, wheres the sound?

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Yet you're watching it. That makes you a liar.
          Dont mind him, he attempts about 100 jokes a day. Hoping 1 or 2 are funny.

Comment

Wheres the ****in sound, DE100 ?!?!

FIX IT ALREADY !!

Comment

lol @ this production, I could set it up better for $1000.

Where did they hire their production team? a bunch of mexicans from Home Depot parking lot who have no idea how electronics work? This is 1987 technology they using

This is what happens when you save a few thousand dollars and give the job to complete ******s.

"The Superbowl" yea, the superbowl, great production value, we did better stuff in High School

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Dont mind him, he attempts about 100 jokes a day. Hoping 1 or 2 are funny.
                Yeah I picked up on that. Like a child begging for attention.

Comment

Getting sound now, no picture..

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    lol @ this production, I could set it up better for $1000.

Where did they hire their production team? a bunch of mexicans from Home Depot parking lot who have no idea how electronics work? This is 1987 technology they using

This is what happens when you save a few thousand dollars and give the job to complete ******s.

"The Superbowl" yea, the superbowl, great production value, we did better stuff in High School
                    They should have hired Pakistanis. We're the best at this ****.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                      They should have hired Pakistanis. We're the best at this ****.
                      Yea right, Pakistanis still using VHS tapes. Do you clowns have HD in Pakistan yet?

Or just HD-VHS tapes.

You guys still buy your TV's that come off lorries from the UK that are being sent to Nigeria to be recycled, so shutup.

Pakistan and Modern Technology = lolololololololololololololololololololo

Comment

Working...
                      X