Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guard in Vegas Alleging Battery By Mayweather jr. (LINK)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.) If Floyd wasnt scared of Pacquiao he would not need OSDT. He fought 40+ fights without it before why would he need it now unless hes scared?

2.) People who commit serious crimes dont belong in society and need to be locked up. Thats why prisons are invented. Something the Mayweathers are all too familiar with. I'd rather be living in the wild than have my freedoms taken away. If Mayweather goes to jail (very likely based on the evidence) it'll be worse than living in the wild because if you live in the wild your at least free to do whatever you want and you wont get gang raped when taking a shower. Mayweather might not have lost in the ring but he lost in life lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyacinth View Post
      says the guy who celebrates christmas....
      Ur so right. My use of that gif gave away my beliefs and annual tradition celebrations.

I got owned!

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        1.) If Floyd wasnt scared of Pacquiao he would not need OSDT. He fought 40+ fights without it before why would he need it now unless hes scared?

2.) People who commit serious crimes dont belong in society and need to be locked up. Thats why prisons are invented. Something the Mayweathers are all too familiar with. I'd rather be living in the wild than have my freedoms taken away. If Mayweather goes to jail (very likely based on the evidence) it'll be worse than living in the wild because if you live in the wild your at least free to do whatever you want and you wont get gang raped when taking a shower. Mayweather might not have lost in the ring but he lost in life lmao.
        stop trying to defend your stupidity. you said floyd is seriously trying to get locked up to avoid fighting manny. and do yourself a favor, don't comment on freedom and jail. you know nothing about the modern day american prison system and the racket that it is. now get out of my thread. go be a good ******* and put a little red square under someones' username or something.

Comment

your a buffoon to actually believe either of the scenarios you proposed.
          Yeah because Floyd has never been accused and convicted of a crime ever in his life! Nope hes a model fuking citizen!

Oh and hes not commiting crime to avoid Manny that just plain stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
            Yeah because Floyd has never been accused and convicted of a crime ever in his life! Nope hes a model fuking citizen!

Oh and hes not commiting crime to avoid Manny that just plain stupid!
            didn't read the last sentence. sorry. i cursed you out before i edited this.

Comment

he stated that floyd was trying to land in jail on purpose to avoid fighting manny. now shut the **** up.
              ...................!

Comment

didn't read the last sentence. sorry. i cursed you out before i edited this.
                Apology accepted and forget what i said about you in my last post!

Comment

You don't read very well do you? Read the last sentance of my post fuking illiterate mongoloid!
                  check the post above your last. sorry again. my fault.

Comment

Apology accepted and forget what i said about you in my last post!
                    lol it's all good! lol

Comment

check the post above your last. sorry again. my fault.
                      No problem! it's all good.

Comment

Working...
                      X