Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great HBO story on Harold Lederman... (LINK)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great HBO story on Harold Lederman... (LINK)

http://www.hbo.com/#/boxing/features...-lederman.html

After reading that, it was such a prevlidge to have spoken to harold, he really knows his stuff..

i thought the story was going to reveal how harold lederman had passed away 20 years ago and was replaced by a robot who only scores fights based on who throws more punches. i was way off.

Comment

That was a good read. Thomas Hauser is a brilliant scribe. It's quite evident that Harold has a true passion for the sport. I never knew he was a pharmacist.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        i thought the story was going to reveal how harold lederman had passed away 20 years ago and was replaced by a robot who only scores fights based on who throws more punches. i was way off.
        yes you were lmao

Comment

I was impressed of Harold Lederman's boxing knowledge of current fighters. Good interview with a boxing icon....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I was impressed of Harold Lederman's boxing knowledge of current fighters. Good interview with a boxing icon....
            from amateurs, to club shows, to las vegas fights this guy is there ringside.. he really does love boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
              That was a good read. Thomas Hauser is a brilliant scribe. It's quite evident that Harold has a true passion for the sport. I never knew he was a pharmacist.
              hauser is a really good writer, gotta give it to him!

Comment

Originally posted by ALLBOXING247 View Post
                from amateurs, to club shows, to las vegas fights this guy is there ringside.. he really does love boxing
                Did you ever find out the name of the prospect he was talking about?...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Did you ever find out the name of the prospect he was talking about?...
                  The one from the Mosley-Mora undercard? It mig be Keith thurman, he had the ebst KO percentage out of all the undefeated prospects on the undercard.. 14- 13kos

Comment

who's the guy in the interview? that's not ledderman's voice? wtf?

Comment

Working...
                    X