No announcement yet.

Is The Heavyweight Division Piss Poor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
    You should get smacked for even comparing todays era to those golden HW era.
    if you call the holmes and Tyson era for the golden era as in the 70's witch is the TRUE golden era you my friend is an idiot. You rate spinks and frank bruno to be the master of that era?

You need to read up on boxing my ignorant friend.

Comment

The Klitschkos make it look weaker with their dominance. It's not that weak, some people just like discrediting fighters. Haye sucks though, so don't be shocked when Wlad or Vitali knocks his ass out early if Haye even gets in the ring against one of the brothers.

Comment

Why is everyone bashing the Klitschko division which consists of 2 great champions who regularly give you a great display of boxing and usually a stoppage of some kind against: Insert random opponent.

Comment

hate to say it Emz but you don't belong in this section, you belong in the lounge where you can make you Taylor Swift fan club. Your boxing knowledge is laughable for debating against what I said.
          Last edited by Grand Champ; 09-11-2010, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Whatever turns you guys on i guess. In my opinion the division is about as exciting as watching a cow eat grass.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
              The only reason its poor is because the USA isn't producing anyone.

You had a great fighter every decade in the HW division and you lost it after the 90s.

I blame the diet of the children worsening from the 70s on.

This was the first famous Coke ad right?

outside the klit.....who else in the heavyweight division is there that you consider even good.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Why is everyone bashing the Klitschko division which consists of 2 great champions who regularly give you a great display of boxing and usually a stoppage of some kind against: Insert random opponent.
                Its not the division thats the problem. It sthe USA producing great HWs.

They ain't doing that like they used to. They're getting weak.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                  outside the klit.....who else in the heavyweight division is there that you consider even good.
                  Adamek, Chagaev, Haye...all doing a lot better than US fighters right?

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
                    Its not the division thats the problem. It the USA producing great HWs.

They ain't doing that like they used to. They're getting weak.

We already did, Chambers is a damn good fighter with excellent technique, defense, and quick hands but he lost so since they think Wlad sucks he must suck too now.

Comment

Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
                      The Klitschko ruin fighters, they brutally KO them and their big guys. Here is a list of good fighters who the Klitschkos beat.

Chambers
                      Peter
                      Chagaev
                      Thompson
                      Ibragimov
                      Brewster
                      Brock
                      Byrd

Vitali has good wins over Arreola, Gomez, Peter, and Sanders.

Comment

Working...
                      X