Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Is Floyd Being used In NSB To Compare Him To Other Fighters Greatness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Floyd Being used In NSB To Compare Him To Other Fighters Greatness?

I read two threads asking "Who will be remembered as the greater fighter, Floyd Mayweather or (insert name)"

I hope you guys know that, that just shows how great Floyd is. You think you are discrediting or hurting Floyd but in fact you are using him as a measuring stick which is one of the best ways to compliment a fighter.

I want to see more threads like these, keep comparing Floyd to more fighters.

Next up. Who is the greater fighter, Floyd Mayweather or Vinnie Pazienza?
    Paz
    40.00%
    Money
    60.00%

Kev you dominican ***** .

Comment

Vinny Pazienza?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          I read two threads asking "Who will be remembered as the greater fighter, Floyd Mayweather or (insert name)"

I hope you guys know that, that just shows how great Floyd is. You think you are discrediting or hurting Floyd but in fact you are using him as a measuring stick which is one of the best ways to compliment a fighter.

I want to see more threads like these, keep comparing Floyd to more fighters.

Next up. Who is the greater fighter, Floyd Mayweather or Vinnie Pazienza?
          I had a PM about that. Dude is a GREAT poster and said the same thing. Just to even compare Floyd to Ali, Hearns, etc shows how good he is and how threatened most of the nsb trolls are by his skills and accomplishments.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              I had a PM about that. Dude is a GREAT poster and said the same thing. Just to even compare Floyd to Ali, Hearns, etc shows how good he is and how threatened most of the nsb trolls are by his skills and accomplishments.

Comment

The Pazmanian Devil should win this by landslide. Hell, i'm even voting for him.

Comment

Comment

Mak, thanks for starting the food thing. I hope this goes 200 posts of just food posts alone. Points in the bank for me+please name whatever the plate is so that I can order it next time I go to an Asian restaurant in Downtown. Gracias.

Comment

Working...
                    X