No announcement yet.

Who's picking Ward to beat Kess?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
    I would bet but I only have 5K and I doubt thats worth anything to most of the guys on here
    Too little. Put your points in the bank if you want my advice. That way you get interest every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Too little. Put your points in the bank if you want my advice. That way you get interest every other day.
      Aight thanks

Comment

I like Ward in this fight. He has cat like reflexes.. Kessler is there to be hit. Movement, quickness, fast hands and feints gives Kessler problems.. Throw in that Kessler flat footed..

Ward by UD in his hometown

Comment

Originally posted by Stoppage View Post
          I got Ward winning this fight by UD. I don't think Kessler has the skills to outbox him.
          I wouldn't put it past Kessler, he can be a masterful boxer at times, but most of all I would not underestimate his power. He hits like a mule. Ward is in danger of being knocked out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

It's going to be a very close fight.

Kessler is probably the most well rounded fighter at 168, but there are certain elements to Ward's style that will give him problems.

The opposite is also true, however.

It also needs to be taken into account that Kessler's opposition has been lacking since Calzaghe and he may have some lingering rust. Ward can upset him.

Comment

I got Ward winning by comfortable margin. I am looking forward to this fight more then the other two. I like both guys, it should be a very tactical fight.

Comment

I'm surprised there's so much confidence in Ward. He's a very skilled boxer, but to beat Kessler you gotta be something pretty special. He's the consensus #1 SMW for good reason.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                  I got Ward winning by comfortable margin. I am looking forward to this fight more then the other two. I like both guys, it should be a very tactical fight.
                  Nah. It'll be brutal. Kessler's right will penetrate Ward's skull.........

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
                    I like Ward in this fight. He has cat like reflexes.. Kessler is there to be hit. Movement, quickness, fast hands and feints gives Kessler problems.. Throw in that Kessler flat footed..

Ward by UD in his hometown
                    Fancy a 50K bet?

Comment

It's going to be a tough fight, a lot of holding probably coming from Ward when he needs to hold. I am a bigger fan of Kessler than I am of Ward but I think Ward will decision Kessler because he's not afraid to hold and try to box to a decision, unlike boxers putting their future pay checks on the line by just going for the KO and trying to please the fans not caring about getting knocked out themselves like if it's the fans that are in there taking the hits.

Comment

Working...
                      X