Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elder scrolls iv: Oblivion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick tip. Have 1 save for when your, just about to leave the dungeons, and its your last chance to alter your character type.

It helps you save a lot of time in the future when you inevitably want to create a different character type than the one you first make.

Also hit up the Gladiator Stadium its a nice place to earn experience and get some weapons and learn the basics of how to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
      Quick tip. Have 1 save for when your, just about to leave the dungeons, and its your last chance to alter your character type.

It helps you save a lot of time in the future when you inevitably want to create a different character type than the one you first make.

Also hit up the Gladiator Stadium its a nice place to earn experience and get some weapons and learn the basics of how to fight.
      Cheers man. I'll let you all know how I get on when it finally arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by The Apostle View Post
        You won't be disappointed.
        Ryan would **** Shane up.

Comment

I put 170+ hours into this game, ridiculous...

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
            one of the best games ive ever played

A agree 110%!!! if you dont have it buy it..no joking here!!! Make sure you buy the game of the year edition.You get all of the add on's with that one.

Comment

one of the best games i have ever played. you wont be disappointed.

Comment

The problem with Oblivion is although there's a lot to do, after 5 hours you will have done everything that can be done in the game, after that you're just repeating yourself. And most of the quests consist of "Go here, speak to that person, go there kill that person".

Fable 2's a much better game.

Comment

Originally posted by The Chosen View Post
                  The problem with Oblivion is although there's a lot to do, after 5 hours you will have done everything that can be done in the game, after that you're just repeating yourself. And most of the quests consist of "Go here, speak to that person, go there kill that person".

Fable 2's a much better game.
                  Blasphemy!

Oblivion>>>>>>>>>>Fable

Comment

I like them both. Fable 2 is glitchy has **** though.

Comment

yep i have to agree the gameplay kinda sucks but the grahpics is just awesome!

Comment

Working...
                      X