No announcement yet.

Whoa, that finish was WRONG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, that finish was WRONG

Accidental headbutt = no decision. That is some bull****. I wanted it to continue as much as anybody and I preferred Toney to win, but that is flat out wrong

wow, boxing looks even DUMBER thanks to **** like this. our own people don't even know the ****ing rules

Comment

no, your wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Melly-Mel View Post
        no, your wrong!
        A for effort I guess

it's you're

Comment

Four rounds had not passed, and the reason the fight was stopped was a cut. It should have been a no-contest.
          Or did i miss something at the start, were the rules different for this fight?

Comment

Wrong Or Right.... I Dont Like ******* Like Him...!!!!!

James Toney, Vs. Wlad....
            (make It Happen)

War Toney..!!!

Comment

I wanted Toney to win, but i honestly have to say this is a NC. If the Ref had asked if he wanted to continue and he said no, i'd say TKO, but here, he just explained his symptons.... a "real" fighter (using that term loosely) would have lied about not being able to see, to make sure the ref didn't stop the fight, and rocky balboa'ed his ass. This fight was stupid, i'm over it, and i want that 11 minutes of my life back.

Comment

BS decision Rachman was up 2 rds

Comment

I dunno if i agree with the tko but I can kinda see where they're coming from. The cut alone was bad enough to end the fight, Rahman said his vision was blurry and that he couldnt see.

Comment

I think that's a technical draw actually.

Comment

Working...
                    X