No announcement yet.

Z train is suspicious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z train is suspicious

well On esb just cause i said which is the 100% truth that I talked to cory spinks thru my space .... and my former friend pro boxer mike lybarsky knows cory he use to train with Him In st.louis, and just cause of that 2 Supposed Z train members flipped the switch on me out of jealousy cause i Know a real pro and they dont.... ****king ******s i talked to hillbilly On the phone today were nuetral now we decided to keep the trash talk to an end.. but ye the Z train 90% of them are fakers

Im on the train Charley. **** ESB and their owner Eddy ****oshev

Comment

ye ****k esb man..... even tho u guys hate On me u guys dont go overboard anymore, i respect that.... Unlike esb who contacts my ex girlfriends On myspace... And june 20 even tho Im cool with Hillbilly pimp now I am gonna beat Him up and win the tps title ill even give a shoutout to some boxingscene folks, ****kk esb

Comment

I dont hate on you at all! Matter of fact i dont hate anyone on the net! How can you hate someone you dont know lol Hate is a stong word

But still dont mean i wont pull you up on some **** if i thinks ur out of line

U should'nt of even started the trash talking you should be putting your aggression into training and getting prepared for that

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          I dont hate on you at all! Matter of fact i dont hate anyone on the net! How can you hate someone you dont know lol Hate is a stong word

But still dont mean i wont pull you up on some **** if i thinks ur out of line

U should'nt of even started the trash talking you should be putting your aggression into training and getting prepared for that
          hes talking sense charlie

Comment

OH YEAH I FORGOT ...

FUK ESB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

Comment

I talk to a few pro boxers on myspace, it's not a big deal

Comment

Innit Rellik...

And like our Noel said FUK ESB!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  Innit Rellik...

And like our Noel said FUK ESB!
                  Hell we been talking to Iceman for years and I dissed Peter Mcneely on accident once i'm pretty sure I know Vinny Paz's account on here also.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                    I talk to a few pro boxers on myspace, it's not a big deal
                    same i talk to a few myself

Comment

Working...
                    X