No announcement yet.

Athletico Madrid Boruc chasing Arthur boruc for 9mil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athletico Madrid Boruc chasing Arthur boruc for 9mil

I hope they don't get him but , he's a legend .
    http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scot...cle2103499.ece
    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/pi...pictureid=2656

let them ****in av him mate

Comment

£9M for Boruc? Are they mental? I wouldn't pay half that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mozza View Post
        £9M for Boruc? Are they mental? I wouldn't pay half that.
        Youse couldent even afford half of that

RANGERS FOR SALE

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLQ8UC01jU

Comment

Back on topic, i hope we keep bourc hes a legend, and he always noises the huns right up but 9 million might be to hard to refuse, considering we have another class keeper in Lukasz Zaluska, would be a good bit of bizness by celtic selling bourc for 9 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
            Youse couldent even afford half of that

RANGERS FOR SALE

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PcLQ8UC01jU
            Funnily enough, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's superstars. I wonder why?

Comment

Funnily enough, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's superstars. I wonder why?
              Where have you been living under a rock

9 million for bourc

9 million for brown by pompey

Host of clubs want Mcgeady

Naka is been chased by a club back in japan.

But the thing is celtic aint a selling club like rangers, we dont have to sell our best players were in a great financial postion. and on our way to make it 4 in a row.

Tell all of the Huns that you know
              we've got plenty of cash and you've no
              you've been told by the bankers to sell all the wankers
              and it's going to be 4 in a row

Comment

Where have you been living under a rock

9 million for bourc

9 million for brown by pompey

Host of clubs want Mcgeady

Naka is been chased by a club back in japan.

But the thing is celtic aint a selling club like rangers, we dont have to sell our best players were in a great financial postion. and on our way to make it 4 in a row.

Tell all of the Huns that you know
                we've got plenty of cash and you've no
                you've been told by the bankers to sell all the wankers
                and it's going to be 4 in a row

I will repeat, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's players. You do know what a bid is don't you? A story, without quotes, in the Daily Record or Sunday Mail does not constitute a bid.

Comment

I will repeat, nobody has bid for any of Celtic's players. You do know what a bid is don't you? A story, without quotes, in the Daily Record or Sunday Mail does not constitute a bid.
                  Ohhh check you out getting all narky

Naw a dont think theirs been any serioues bids in on any our players yet, but as ive already said were not a SELLING club, so for any club to make a bid for any our top players they would have to be something special, theirs plenty interest tho.

A wouldent want to sell any our top players either, were gona win the league again at a cantar, your selling oh your players, your in debt, you have a **** squad, the fans are going nuts and turning on the chairman and the manager rangers fitba club are in crisis. celtic will go on to dominate scottish football for years to come.

http://i41.tinypic.com/25pmrmt.gif

Comment

Ohhh check you out getting all narky

Naw a dont think theirs been any serioues bids in on any our players yet, but as ive already said were not a SELLING club, so for any club to make a bid for any our top players they would have to be something special, theirs plenty interest tho.

A wouldent want to sell any our top players either, were gona win the league again at a cantar, your selling oh your players, your in debt, you have a **** squad, the fans are going nuts and turning on the chairman and the manager rangers fitba club are in crisis. celtic will go on to dominate scottish football for years to come.
                    You don't have any top players, that's why nobody has bid for them. There is no such thing as a serious bid and non-serious bid, only a bid, and thus far you have had none, this comes despite the fact that McGeady has had a fall out with the manager. The only people who think Celtic players are worth anything like the figures being discussed are the Celtic fans and quite frankly you're living on another planet if you think anybody would pay £9M for a goalkeeper as calamity prone as Boruc or midfielder whose passing is ineffectual as Brown's.

Comment

Working...
                    X