Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep going gimp, the embarrassment is flowing, no compliance to WADA

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      14.1.2 Notice of Anti-Doping Rule Violations to national anti-doping organizations, international Federations and Wada
      The anti-doping organization with results management responsibility shall also notify the athlete’s national anti-doping organization, international Federation and Wada of the assertion of an anti-doping rule violation simultaneously with the notice to the athlete or other Person.i love this one
      this is great you've been OKd, this contract was made for fluid to cheat
      Last edited by Shape up; 10-20-2017, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Keep going gimp, the embarrassment is flowing, no compliance to WADA
        AHEMMMM.

From WADA INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS FOR LABORATORIES:
        5.2.6.10 The Laboratory shall report all test results as defined in ISL provision 5.2.6.8 via ADAMS and simultaneously only to the relevant Testing Authority
        and/or the responsible International Federation and/or to the Major Event Organizations (in the case of Major International Events) not using ADAMS. The information provided in ADAMS shall be in compliance to ISL provision 5.2.6.6. In the case where the sport or Event is not associated with an International Federation (e.g., Professional Leagues, University and College sports) the Laboratory should report Adverse Analytical Findings to the Testing Authority and to WADA. All reporting shall be in accord with the confidentiality requirements of the Code.

OWNED YET AGAIN!!! BUT I SEE YOU DIDN'T COMMENT ON THIS, DID YA?

All test results are reported not just to USADA but also to WADA by sample number directly from the laboratory. Moreover, USADA has no objection in principle to providing State Athletic Commissions access to test results if used appropriately under the WADA ISPPPI and only for legitimate anti-doping purposes.
        AND HERE...THE MORALES CASE:
        The results had also already been reported to WADA by sample number directly by the laboratory.

Go send WADA your "proof that USADA broke their rules. Apparently they don't know about any of this, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          AHEMMMM.

OWNED YET AGAIN!!! BUT I SEE YOU DIDN'T COMMENT ON THIS, DID YA?

AND HERE...THE MORALES CASE:

Go send WADA your "proof that USADA broke their rules. Apparently they don't know about any of this, right?
          Don't need to, diversion won't work, I've won, they don't have to comply with WADA, they have to report violations to WADA, the tue wasn't sent to WADA, what a classic, I've had gifts sent to me for what I've found

Comment

Don't need to, diversion won't work, I've won, they don't have to comply with WADA, they have to report violations to WADA, the tue wasn't sent to WADA, what a classic, I've had gifts sent to me for what I've found
            Diversion you say?

From the WADA CODE that you keep rambling about. What does it say, son?

6.4 Standards for Sample Analysis and Reporting Laboratories shall analyze Samples and report results in conformity with the international Standard for Laboratories.
            5.2.6.10 The Laboratory shall report all test results as defined in ISL provision 5.2.6.8 via ADAMS
            Oh but it's diversion, right? LMAOOOOO What else you got?

DO YOU FEEL STUPID YET? YOU SHOULD!
            Last edited by travestyny; 10-20-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• This fool has no idea what WADA really does or how long their reach is.

If it is in a WADA accredited lab and it is sent there by a WADA signatory, then WADA can investigate.

Which they did to the Russians and RUSADA.

You can't purchase WADA, which means if you are trying to cheat and keep it secret, purchasing USADA is useless.

But, I guess you have to actually try THINKING to figure that out.

Comment

Here's some more for you. But you should have read this already, being that it is DIRECTLY FROM THE CONTRACT:

Notification

17) USADA will direct the Laboratory to report all test results promptly to USADA and WADA. USADA will report those results consistent with the terms and conditions set forth in section 11 of the USADA Protocol. A partial description of the testing procedures, as well as the analysis of samples, esptalishment of a review board, communication of findings, and related issues is summarized in Annex B.
                JUST LIKE I SAID YOU IDIOT.

FEEL STUPID YET??? RECOGNIZE THAT YOU ARE A MORON THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, THEN LOG THE **** OFF!

Comment

Here's some more for you. But you should have read this already, being that it is DIRECTLY FROM THE CONTRACT:

FEEL STUPID YET??? RECOGNIZE THAT YOU ARE A MORON THAT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, THEN LOG THE **** OFF!

Travestyny, you kicking his ass up and down the street so bad someone should called a battered moron shelter.

But, just in case someone didn't get the bomb you just dropped on his whole reason for living, I am going to repeat what you just posted.

"17) USADA will direct the Laboratory to report all test results promptly to USADA and WADA"

Here's a pdf of the contract for ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FACTCHECK (this is from pg. 5)

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/cho...Contract.0.pdf

Shape Up (or should I say Shipout?)and others have been conveniently editing, striking out, and otherwise altering the facts.

This bullshyt stops right now.

Shipout, You have been outed as a liar and pitiful human being.

You need to STFU or come with actual facts.

Your choice, but understand that everytime you lie, I will now take the time to totally expose that lie.
                  Last edited by koolkc107; 10-20-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Checkmate

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      Travestyny, you kicking his ass up and down the street so bad someone should called a battered moron shelter.

But, just in case someone didn't get the bomb you just dropped on his whole reason for living, I am going to repeat what you just posted.

"17) USADA will direct the Laboratory to report all test results promptly to USADA and WADA"

Here's a pdf of the contract for ANYONE WHO WANTS TO FACTCHECK (this is from pg. 5)

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/cho...Contract.0.pdf

Shape Up (or should I say Shipout?)and others have been conveniently editing, striking out, and otherwise altering the facts.

This bullshyt stops right now.

Shipout, You have been outed as a liar and pitiful human being.

You need to STFU or come with actual facts.

Your choice, but understand that everytime you lie, I will now take the time to totally expose that lie.

Dauym.

Did that boy dirty.

Jeez.

I wonder how that idiot feels. I've never been proven wrong in such a devastating manner.

Poor bastard. His life is ruined.

Great thread. Nothing but pure facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X