Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I Wanted Gavril Again To Prove Doubters Wrong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Benavidez won, but a rematch would be good for his development.

Gavril gave him problems, problems he hadnt faced before, and he wasnt that convincing dealimg with them. It will be good to see if Bena has gone to the gym worked on some stuff and comes back winning more clearly.

I used to be someone who said that if you hold a title you should be fighting the best. But tbh i hold the belts in such low esteem now that i barely even register them any more. Benavidez is a prospect and nothing more. This is a good rematch to take for a prospect.

Comment

he is past this don't see how fighting gavil again is gonna help but oh well it could be worse

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        GGGavril

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          I thought Benavidez won, but a rematch would be good for his development.

Gavril gave him problems, problems he hadnt faced before, and he wasnt that convincing dealimg with them. It will be good to see if Bena has gone to the gym worked on some stuff and comes back winning more clearly.

I used to be someone who said that if you hold a title you should be fighting the best. But tbh i hold the belts in such low esteem now that i barely even register them any more. Benavidez is a prospect and nothing more. This is a good rematch to take for a prospect.
          You're right about development I think it would be good for him but a better fight imo would be jleon love because I think he's next on the rankings also

Comment

Smashes Gavril in a rematch! With respects to Gavril who is tough and has heart but it is really not much Benaviez need to do different, just be a bit more patient and not overzealous to get the impressive stoppage

Comment

I had it 115-112 Gavril, I thought he outworked and outboxed him in the middle rounds and started to beat him up late on. Kudos to Benavidez though for wanting to put this right, he knows he under performed that night. I'd expect him to decisively win a rematch.

Comment

I thought Benavidez won it close. Right now, he is winning based on size advantage.
                If Gavril is as big as him, it would have been a different outcome.

Comment

Working...
                X