Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd's Plan: Make Mandatory Defense, Fight Lara, Then Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Jermell just KO'd his last two mandatories, Lara has Andrade as a mandatory, and Hurd has Vitu.
    Too bad that Andrade fight won't happen. That's one of the few fights Lara could make that's actually main event worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Lara is going to find a home for his left hand - give him enough of those and he can do damage. When Hurd fights southpaws, the openings are glaring-it was evident even in the Jo Jo Dan fight. But Hurd, he definitely appears like he gets better as the fight goes on...against Trout he showed a number of different looks to get the job done...his pressure will be more complicated than Angulo's and he's much longer.

That's a good fight - we all know what Lara will do at a certain point, he still hasn't learned, he never will- so Hurd will have to dig deep and keep pressure and he'll be right in the fight
      If you don't mind me asking, what he hasn't learn and he will never will?

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        Hurd beat Trout better than Charlo did.
        Hurd did beat the fish out of trout.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarRueben View Post
          Hurd did beat the fish out of trout.
          Sure did bro, and I was impressed. In fact Charlo and Hurd made the card special!

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
            If you don't mind me asking, what he hasn't learn and he will never will?
            He hasn't learned that in order to win these close fights he has to step on the gas and not be seen in full retreat in the championship rounds. I'm not even really a fan of his, I just recognize that he is extremely credible as a fighter.... it's just frustrating to see that....someone along the way must have told him this by now?

Comment

I can see him beating Lara with his pressure but not charlo...charlo will back him up with his power punches and make it a range fight which us charlo's specialty

Comment

Working...
              X