No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo-Lubin, Hurd-Trout Show in Works for September 30th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batista84 View Post
    I jumped on the Spence wagon after he trashed Algieri, I knew the kid was special with that nasty body work.
    I was on Spence Jr. from Jump Street, after learning about how he dealt with Floyd in sparring. My son lives in Vegas, and gave me the scoop! FYI, watch for Devin Haney! Benavidez definitely opened my eyes with that performance vs. Porky Medina! He fought like a seasoned vet!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I was on Spence Jr. from Jump Street, after learning about how he dealt with Floyd in sparring. My son lives in Vegas, and gave me the scoop! FYI, watch for Devin Haney! Benavidez definitely opened my eyes with that performance vs. Porky Medina! He fought like a seasoned vet!
      I'm on the Benavidez wagon too, I think David is gonna be the 168 king, now I need to see Haney against a solid guy to see how he does, he fights nice but I need to watch him with solid opposition.

Comment

I'm on the Benavidez wagon too, I think David is gonna be the 168 king, now I need to see Haney against a solid guy to see how he does, he fights nice but I need to watch him with solid opposition.
        I don't think we'll see Devin make that leap until he's 21! It's sucks, but it's smart!

Comment

He's too easy to hit.

He won't be king of anything with that defense...or lack thereof..

Comment

Just don't understand why no one likes the Charlo's? Them boys can beat anyone from 154-168. Hell , I think Lubin might get ruined by Charlo. Someone stated he might get "J-rocked".

Comment

Working...
            X