Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you put your meat stick in a fat chick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what kinda gayass question is this? Not enough confidence in your pinky? At least let her blow you

Comment

a lot of fat chicks cum more easier u prolly wont believe cos anyone can talk on the net but i made one cum 32 times in about 1hour she counted multiples. after that session she was so out of it brains scrambled cant stop laughin like she high..

she suckd me off for an hour afterwards while i was chillin watchin tv even carried on after i blow the load.. just cos she wantd it in her mouth.. so yeah its ok bangin big girls if they clean body they will take care of your dyck real nice sometimes much more than some skinny girls

Comment

Most of you could not get ***** even if the ***** dies and wills it to ur dumb ass!

Comment

Some of the best loads, that I have never sown were lost in fat folds. Think about it!

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
            I say you spank it and you spank it hard! take no prisoners no cute shit she's a heavy hitter and she already told you this ^^^ so come on! you know all she wants is the 'D and she wants it at full blast! she's big so she gonna need two coats of paint one won't be enough so make sure you eat your Wheaties in the morning, it's gonna be a long wet night
            Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              What are you 17? How you not banged a chubby chick yet bro?

You gotta bang a big girl some time. Every dude has done it or they lying. Or they gay.
              False...…….Rockin'

Comment

Well the stereotype was true in my case too..
                good juicy poon, lets you cum on her face/tïts, beat head givers, extra effort to suck you off even if you are not clean as a cucumber down there and cooks after sex.

Comment

The head things true they aren't afraid of a hairy nutsack either they still lick that thing like ice cream off a spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Every dude has done it or they lying. Or they gay.
                    Truer words have never been spoken

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                    On the real she's a nice person to talk to also.
                    Hahahaha I'm dying

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Couldn't you find a girl that wasn't 270 pounds that was nice to talk to, though?

I'm just asking here, man.
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Comment

Working...
                    X