Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this is what containment looks like? From this morning, interview from yesterday.

Comment

• Don't draw a line between Islam and terrorism. They are one and the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Do they really, though? I'm sure some do of course, but I really do wonder what that percentage truly is. I lean towards what El-Blanco has been saying for quite some time now -- and that's that many of them, even if they would never do something as drastic themselves, quietly approve behind closed doors.
        How when these terrorists have bombed and killed many Muslims. Do you how many Muslims die from these terrorists acts. These terrorists attack all even Muslims who don't approve of there actions. Look what happened yesterday in Lebanon 43 dead from isis scum bags thats a Muslim country. Islam is also not one group, theres different groups like Protestant and Catholic in Christianity. In Islam its Shia and Sunni who kill each other all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Don't draw a line between Islam and terrorism. They are one and the same.
          No they are not since many Muslims die from these Terrorist scumbags.

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            How when these terrorists have bombed and killed many Muslims. Do you how many Muslims die from these terrorists acts. These terrorists attack all even Muslims who don't approve of there actions. Look what happened yesterday in Lebanon 43 dead from isis scum bags thats a Muslim country. Islam is also not one group, theres different groups like Protestant and Catholic in Christianity. In Islam its Shia and Sunni who kill each other all the time.
            Do you know that half of Lebanon is christian, do you know the country's religious (albeit short) history? You dumb apologist

Comment

No they are not since many Muslims die from these Terrorist scumbags.
              Yeah, these gunmen are the guys the Syrian refugees are running from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                putin has made that offer even before he started bombing Syria, so far US has done nothing but drop more supplies to these scum whilst promoting anti-Russian propaganda. this attack might force their hand, with that many reportedly dead, a swift and decisive reaction is necessary.
                True

Comment

I'm not denying that there are plenty of Muslims who undoubtedly think these extremist sects are pure evil, and want them gone as much as any of us do. You can't cast an entire blanket over any one religion or race, obviously. I just wonder what the actual percentage is. I just think, and this is just one guy's speculation, but I think that there are way more "peaceful" Muslims out there that quietly approve than we care to know.

You also gotta keep in mind that these extremists, such as ISIS, even if you quietly approve of their work behind closed doors -- they'll still happily waste your ass. They don't want you quietly approving. They want you there with them willing to go all in, or else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    Do you know that half of Lebanon is christian, do you know the country's religious (albeit short) history? You dumb apologist
                    I do, but if you think its only Christians that died....., also Saddam killing and torturing Shia Muslims. Or the terrorists attack in Turkey recently, the collage that blew up in Azerbaijan from terrorists. But your right there all the same Muslims is one big group, not like you know the history of Islam and that there different sects. The terrorists the majority of them are Sunnis. How about the Muslim whites in Russia who grew up in communist country? They couldn't give a fu*k about this Islam ****, most of them anyways, most of it is political more then the actual religion.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      It *was* half Christinan. Muslims have a comfortable majority in the country now and relatively few people there are truly ethnic Lebanese. No matter how many battles we won they poured over the border and had more children.

Most ethnic Lebanese live in the US or Brazil now, not Lebanon.

It's a little glimpse into the future of Europe.

People used to laugh because Lebanon had survived so many invasions, how could some poor harmless refugees do anything?

But we don't live in a time where you win wars to defend your homeland anymore. You keep your mouth shut and do your desk job while watching them take over and being threatened by your own government if you say anything. There are few historical comparisons.
                      Last edited by ////; 11-13-2015, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X