Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder would knock Usyk out in one round!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
    Usyk on the sauce?
    are you freaking kidding me,big time.but most of European fighters are all on a roid cycle.not all but I would say 88% of them are.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
      are you freaking kidding me,big time.but most of European fighters are all on a roid cycle.not all but I would say 88% of them are.
      O rly, damn I didn't know.

That's a damn shame

This whole time I thought they were clean, and all the Americans have been on the gear since Evander's muscles grew muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
        Now someone like AJ........thats a big body to deal with, thats a strong boy. He will lean on you a la Wlad and there goes your energy.
        Wlad's jab and grab style was something developed over time with Emanuel Steward. He learnt how to impose his size on opponents. Joshua isn't really like that and typically boxes from the outside. There's never been a huge amount of holding in his fights, so I don't see him wearing out Usyk in that way. Still a dangerous fight though.

Comment

Man I have watched some Usyk highlights he moves well ,but people acting like he doesn't get hit. He is getting hit and does that extra movement like Fury without the size of Fury. Wilder will lay this dude out.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
            Wlad's jab and grab style was something developed over time with Emanuel Steward. He learnt how to impose his size on opponents. Joshua isn't really like that and typically boxes from the outside. There's never been a huge amount of holding in his fights, so I don't see him wearing out Usyk in that way. Still a dangerous fight though.
            All good points.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
              Did nobody watch bellew vs Usyk?

Bellew was hitting Usyk with loads of punches, busting him up.

If that’s wilder connecting with just one of those punches, it’s lights out.

Usyk is too small, wilder would take his head clean off inside a round!

Plus Usyk doesn’t have the power to worry wilder, wilder won’t be afraid of those pitty patty punches.
              - -Deyonce would duck Usyk.

TBAs forever!

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
                - -U on a unicycle in a Bozo suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                  Did nobody watch bellew vs Usyk?

Bellew was hitting Usyk with loads of punches, busting him up.

If that’s wilder connecting with just one of those punches, it’s lights out.

Usyk is too small, wilder would take his head clean off inside a round!

Plus Usyk doesn’t have the power to worry wilder, wilder won’t be afraid of those pitty patty punches.
                  Styles make fights as the old saying goes, also the size aspect could work for or against Wilder if he faces Usyk. Wilder is normally the lighter and quicker fighter at Heavyweight but that wouldn't be the case against Usyk. Wilder could end the night early against anyone, however Usyk isn't one of those slow, lumbering big men that Wilder has feasted on up to now.

Comment

Well, I highly doubt Usyk would fight Wilder the way he fought Bellew. Gassiev is known for having KO power, and Usyk boxed cricles around him. Also, Wilder's not a good inside fighter, especially with that long reach. He's also never faced someone with Usyk's skillset. The closest he's gotten was a physically wrecked Fury, who made him fight the air nearly every round. Of course, Wilder could win the bout with only one clean shot, but Usyk's no slouch.

Comment

Wilder struggled with a chubby football holigan lol Usyk would give Wilder an aneurysm.

Comment

Working...
                      X