Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. getting himself bodied by Sugar Ray Leonard on social media.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    Floyd is dumb and posts dumb ish online. Safe in the knowledge that he has an army of Larrys and Robbie Barretts to jump in like Captain Save-a-Hoe.
    I've seen him post plenty of stuff that I thought was low class but didn't think he'd take it to that level with a legend like Ray Leonard. Floyd was the best of his generation but he was no Ray Leonard (and I'm not even a big Leonard fan). Him doing this just shines a spotlight on that.

Still hoping it's not as it seems because him doing this degrades Floyd far more than it does Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Still hoping it's not as it seems because him doing this degrades Floyd far more than it does Ray.
      I posted the link to Sugar Ray's Instagram on page 2. You would have to scroll a fair way back in the comments to see the original posts. As you will see from the comments, a lot of fanboys reacting to the exchange.

Comment

Assuming it's even real, Floyd's response doesn't even make sense within context. Typical Mayweather.

Comment

I would pick Sugar Ray and Hearns over Floyd at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I don't see them. Post the link to this post. Butthurt? Who's butthurt? Should post links with posts, now we know why you didn't. FAKE.
            https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc-nTOHgg-C/

Comment

Eh. It's just a bit of trash talking. No need to get salty over it, people.

Comment

All you ****boys trying to bring the authenticity of this into question? I have posted a link to the picture on Sugar Ray Leonard's Instagram. It is on page two of this thread. Here is the direct link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc-nTOHgg-C/ Stop implying that it is fake and go and check for yourself! It is there clear as day. You will have to scroll back through comments a fair old way, but if you're really wanting to know, it is there! Morons. Your boy has been caught redhanded, and bodied by an ATG who he should be giving a lot more respect.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc-nTOHgg-C/
                  These people are trolling. They don't wanna know the truth.

Comment

Dunno why anyone would assume fake first and foremost. Its hardly out of character or anything

Comment

Its not fake i have an instagram the comments are there its 100% real.

Comment

Working...
                      X