Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the heaviest weight division do you think GENNADY GOLOVKIN can move up to?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He'd probably be pudgy at 175. 168 would be good but there's nothing going on there right now.

Comment

The guy is in his mid 30's and on the slide..i'm a fan of the guy but anyone even talking about him moving anywhere is looking for him to sell that 0. It's time for people to stop expecting fighters on the decline to make a drastic move. If styles make fights, his fight style is a young fighters style, it does not age well. Also downtime seems to be his greatest nemesis. Fans and haters alike need to accept that even the beasts of the sport have limits and that limit is not just size based but also age based.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
        He can move up to whatever weight he want to but I think he'll hang out at 160.
        He won’t be recognized as one of the greats if he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
          He won’t be recognized as one of the greats if he does that.
          Tell that to his fans. LOL.

Comment

I don't think he has the frame to go too high and his style is meant for fighting people his own size. As in pressure fighter who takes risks. That being said he can be successful at 168 and maybe even 175, but that would be the furthest he can go and be successful. On the other hand, he is getting old so who knows, likely 160 is his last stop.

Comment

154 seems about right

Comment

Working...
              X