Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    I would like to see Kamegai vs Margarito. I think at this point in Margarito's career Kamegai has a good chance to beat him.

Though we have to see how Kamegai comes out of the Cotto fight. He might need a rest and a soft touch or two.

But guys like Robert Guerrero, Andre Berto, Margarito and Kamegai can all fight each other. I think those guys are at or around the same level as each other at this point.
    bruh, give kamegai some respect lol. marg should NOT be fighting unless its a rematch with cotto because there's history between these 2. other than that, marg doesnt deserve to fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      bruh, give kamegai some respect lol. marg should NOT be fighting unless its a rematch with cotto because there's history between these 2. other than that, marg doesnt deserve to fight again.
      I understand what you mean, and I thought he should have been banned but he wasn't. He already has fought a few fights since the hand wrap scandal....so.....

Why not, he paid his punishment. The man needs to get some kind of money to live. I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto-Margarito 3. But if Cotto goes for a bigger name and bigger payday, then Margarito can fight guys like the ones I listed. Or whoever gives him a chance. If one of the other 154 champs want to fight Margarito then that's on them. Margarito will get beat badly but at least he'll get a little money out of it.

Which is why he's fighting. I know he's not fighting for free. Lol
      Last edited by The Time; 06-08-2017, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Time View Post
        I understand what you mean, and I thought he should have been banned but he wasn't. He already has fought a few fights since the hand wrap scandal....so.....

Why not, he paid his punishment. The man needs to get some kind of money to live. I wouldn't mind seeing Cotto-Margarito 3. But if Cotto goes for a bigger name and bigger payday, then Margarito can fight guys like the ones I listed. Or whoever gives him a chance. If one of the other 154 champs want to fight Margarito then that's on them. Margarito will get beat badly but at least he'll get a little money out of it.

Which is why he's fighting. I know he's not fighting for free. Lol
        even though kamegai is nobody special, he's been grinding and giving it his all in every fight he's had. so giving him marg is kinda disrespectful lol since its a fight that will do nothing for him (would be a good fight tho). only reason why i am ok with a rematch between cotto and marg is because there's a story behind it so it'll always be interesting to see these 2 go at it.

Comment

"Margarito Has August Return Date, Still EYES Miguel Cotto Trilogy"

Comment

Comments Thread For: Margarito Has August Return Date, Still Eyes Miguel Cotto Trilogy
            LMAO! Oh the EYErony

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              "Margarito Has August Return Date, Still EYES Miguel Cotto Trilogy"

Damnit!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Margo is my dude!!! Turned that puto rican into his btch lol.

That fight was so classic ill never forget. One of my favorite boxing moments ever watching cotto get on bended knees like a hoe.
                Cott was never the same after that epic BEATING!

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                  full strength cotto vs full strength marg = cotto quit
                  full strength cotto vs disabled marg = marg wouldnt quit
                  AMEN!
                  saludos amigo desde Tijuana B.C.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                    AMEN!
                    saludos amigo desde Tijuana B.C.
                    Like those ******ed, one eyed cheaters huh?

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      hope you enjoyed it because despite the plaster wraps, it turned out that margaritos career was the one that was ruined as a result of that fight. He hasn't put together 1 meaningful or impressive performance since that night and will go down as Mexicos biggest shame.
                      After the EPIC BEATING!
                      tornado:
                      Lost to a 2009 mosley who had plenty in the tank!
                      won in Aguascalientes 2010 vs Gracia (28-2-0)
                      Lost vs Pakiao 2013 pacman rapped cotto worst
                      Lost vs Cotto II who the Ref Saved by round 8! MC was gassing out!
                      won vs maromero paez jr 2016
                      won vs Ramon Alvarez 2016

what has cotto done?

pacman whooped him!
                      mayweather schooled him
                      TROUT! you seen....
                      Rodriguez he drained!
                      Martinez was old!
                      Geale he drained
                      Canelo.... you know the rest

before you go shaming fighters! look into Luis Resto!
                      what a joke!

Comment

Working...
                      X