Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Steve Kim the biggest douche in the boxing community?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
    So it's just a coincidence that the usual suspects hate Steve Kim too? You guys hate anything that's not the color of the piece of ... I took this morning.
    you're a phaggot. If you think Kim's tweet was normal then you're just as big of a piece of shlt as Kim. You're the one that brought up race. How do you know who does and doesn't like Asians? I don't block people but will if you turn this into a race thing and get the thread deleted

Comment

Why would anyone care what a primitive, biased, racist keyboard warrior like you thinks? Probably the opposite of what you say is true.

Steve Kim is a great journalist and he exposes idiots like you. Deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
        Why would anyone care what a primitive, biased, racist keyboard warrior like you thinks? Probably the opposite of what you say is true.

Steve Kim is a great journalist and he exposes idiots like you. Deal with it.
        dude even golovkin fans don't respect you for licking his balls on the Kell brook fight you have no spine. No surprise you like Kim. I'll wait for you to back up your racism claims. Bro

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          you're a phaggot. If you think Kim's tweet was normal then you're just as big of a piece of shlt as Kim. You're the one that brought up race. How do you know who does and doesn't like Asians? I don't block people but will if you turn this into a race thing and get the thread deleted
          We all know blacks dont like asians, whites and latinos. The evidence is on this board, the only time anyone from this race gets an ounce of credit is if they're fighting each other and not chasing off black fighters like how Roy Jones and Bhop ducked Calzaghe, or how Ward and Rigo ducked GGG and Loma, or how Floyd ducked Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
            Can't stand the crater faced fag
            ...only cuz you're intimidated by him.

Comment

That's pretty uncouth. Verdejo is a serious talent and Steve Kim is basically a barnacle.

Comment

Why would anyone be shocked with him? He was a tw*t years ago and he is still a c*nt now.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                  Here comes Redd Foxx Jr. to the rescue. Every time he watches a coma-inducing fight it's usually Andre Ward but he still defends him, so naturally he doesn't like Steve Kim.
                  Lol. No clue what you're talking about or if Kim has anything to do with Ward but thanks for being a fan and following my posts on here. You guys make it all worthwhile.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
                    We all know blacks dont like asians, whites and latinos. The evidence is on this board, the only time anyone from this race gets an ounce of credit is if they're fighting each other and not chasing off black fighters like how Roy Jones and Bhop ducked Calzaghe, or how Ward and Rigo ducked GGG and Loma, or how Floyd ducked Pac.
                    We all know Latino, Asian, and white women like black ****. Thats the **** industry. Dont hate hate on a black man because he was groomed to master the sport.

Idiots like you that support Kim in your context of race has what to do with cheering someone who got hurt? This is ****ing stupid its as good as a troll hate crime. Imagine a black writer tweeting Paul Walker dying in some car accident as a "typical frat boy DUI tragedy."

This forum is stupid with race insecurities. Today was a glorious day as I've always supported Michael Phelps, who's been backed by USADA for years, which is why the whole IV distorted story by your dad Hauser was as good as it gets as cheap fiction. Hauser milking money on Ali and at the same time subtextually driven like a racist bastard as many here on NSB, including Kim. Don't hate that Floyd was the face of boxing as Phelps was the face of swimming.

Comment

Working...
                    X