No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
    Nobody condoning nothin, ******. Kim only wants attention like Trump. They want to be historically known and remembered for being diiiickheads.Neither give a **** about their people.
    You do know what condone means, right? When you sit there doing nothing, saying "two wrongs don't make a right", then that is condoning it by definition of the term. If Trump really didn't care about us, he wouldn't be so ready to defend us against a potential threat.

Comment

• Holy shit! So that's why he left the administration abruptly. He wasn't in the administration long and he was a friend of Mueller. He got the **** outta there when he saw the shit was going down

8. Wolff reports that a spokesman for Trump's legal team left the job because he feared possible obstruction of justice related to a statement drafted aboard Air Force One that defended Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer in June 2016.

Mark Corallo was instructed not to speak to the press, indeed not to even answer his phone. Later that week, Corallo, seeing no good outcome-and privately confiding that he believed the meeting on Air Force One represented a likely obstruction of justice-quit. (The Jarvanka side would put it out that Corallo was fired.)

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          So you think Bannon would authorize Breitbart to post excerpts from a book he was misquoted or taken out of context? The excerpts from the book are all over Breitbart. You really think he'd allow that on his site?

Jesus, you are dumber than I originally thought.
          At least I'm not gullible. You get all your news from knee-jerk tweets and opinionated Op-Ed pieces. Which is why you can never cite legit sources for your bullshyt.

Oh, the author of that book, is notorious for taking liberties with the truth and not having hard sources to back it up...something you should appreciate.

For the record, New York says in an editor’s note that Wolff’s work is based on hundreds of “conversations and interviews” that were conducted with Trump and “most members of his senior staff.” And to be clear, I don’t know for sure that Steve Bannon didn’t call the Trump Jr. Russia meeting “treasonous” or that Sam Nunberg didn’t really only get through 40 percent of the Bill of Rights before the president got bored. But I do know Michael Wolff is notorious for making provocative claims without backing them up—and that he was once described by one of his own editors as having no skill greater than creating the “appearance” of knowing things he does not in fact know. So you might want to take Wednesday’s reports with a mogul-size grain of salt.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...-reliable.html

Comment

These "racist buzzfeed staffer" got her news directly from SHS

God damn idiot you are. You don't understand journalism at all.
            But you follow racist buzzfeed site, so not surprised.

I understand journalism, you have a problem with reading facts that are submitted to you when they don't fit your narrative. You've ignored the bulk of my posts so you can hone in on some trivial defense you are trying to make. Don't be mad because you were born with an inferior brain that cannot distinguish fact from fiction.

Comment

• 6. Trump seemed angry on his Inauguration Day, according to the book. He fought with his wife and was annoyed that notable celebrities did not want to attend, The New York Magazine excerpt says.

Trump did not enjoy his own inauguration. He was angry that A-level stars had snubbed the event,

Reminds me of something his good friend Howard Stern said last year

disgruntled with the accommodations at Blair House, and visibly fighting with his wife, who seemed on the verge of tears.
              hmmm

Like George Bush said

Bush gave a brief assessment of Trump’s inaugural after leaving the dais: “That was some weird ****.” All three heard him say it.

Comment

You see how you can be a Trump supporter and still want the truth to come out? That's called patriotism. Country before party.

I wonder why Bannon is turning against Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  But you follow racist buzzfeed site, so not surprised.

I understand journalism, you have a problem with reading facts that are submitted to you when they don't fit your narrative. You've ignored the bulk of my posts so you can hone in on some trivial defense you are trying to make. Don't be mad because you were born with an inferior brain that cannot distinguish fact from fiction.
                  I don't follow her or buzzfeed. I didn't even know who she was. I got the tweet from Ben Shapiro's page.

Do you know who he is or do I have to explain it to you like I had to explain who Joe Walsh was?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I wonder why Bannon is turning against Trump?
                    He's bitter he was fired. He had a vision for this country and he won't get to implement it. He'd never win the presidency, this was the closest he'd get. And he hates Ivanka and Jared. Feels they're entitled.

Comment

He's bitter he was fired. He had a vision for this country and he won't get to implement it. He'd never win the presidency, this was the closest he'd get. And he hates Ivanka and Jared. Feels they're entitled.
                      I see. So it's more to sink Jared?

Comment

Working...
                      X