Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder has avoided and got out of fighting every threat.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilder has avoided and got out of fighting every threat.

Bravo bravo.......

B...b...but he was willing to fight Povetkin and Ortiz.

He was forced to sign those fights and went running like the ***** he is when an opportunity presented itself.

No he wasn't going to pay step-aside money to fight Ortiz Wilder nuthuggers. Al Haymon was, Ortiz signed with Haymon at the beginning of the year, you don't think he asked for a shot at Wilder before he did?

Now he's doing the same with Joshua asking 50/50.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 12-01-2017, 12:53 PM.

yeah and it looks like the wbc have admitted ortiz didnt do anything wrong, yet wilder doesnt seem to have any interest in fighting him now hes dodged that bullet.

Comment

you guys are so illogical when it comes to wilder

and why are you still defending a racist like joshua whos superior to your people?

Comment

Wilder has been a cherry picker his whole career. He defends his title in his back yard against guys I never heard of before or are not even in the top 25. He will only fight a top contender when he must fight them or lose his title. He said how much he wanted to fight Ortiz instead of Stiverne. Ortiz has been cleared of all charges and he can fight Ortiz next. Will he fight Ortiz? I doubt it. I expect his next title defense to be against a guy most don't consider a top 10 contender as usual. He will probably fight the worst boxer the WBC will allow going off his past defenses. AJ makes many times what Wilder makes every fight and he sells out big arenas. Wilder asking a 50/50 split is pricing himself out. I am an American boxing fan calling it as I see it. I hope Wilder starts fighting the best and acting like a true champion. His choice of his next opponent will tell the story. Wilder isn't the only cherry picking champ. Look who Cotto is defending his title against. Look at Lara's last few title defenses. Look who home town hero Horn is defending his title against.

Comment

Wilder ruining lives too I see. Smh shame when people just ignore facts because they don't like someone. That's when you know they take it too personal

Comment

Thats why he's seen as a joke his best Win is Charlie Z who lasted longer than Stiverne the water buffalo

Comment

It's true, Not his fault- but he hasn't fought above C + B - type competition yet.

Joshua has a much better resume, and has been tested against Wlad. Wilder really needs to fight a name or something, maybe go after Povetkin again.

Why not just fight Dillian whyte? What is wilder even doing to improve his resume?

Comment

the WBC cleared ortiz, so we might see that fight in the end

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Wilder has been a cherry picker his whole career. He defends his title in his back yard against guys I never heard of before or are not even in the top 25. He will only fight a top contender when he must fight them or lose his title. He said how much he wanted to fight Ortiz instead of Stiverne. Ortiz has been cleared of all charges and he can fight Ortiz next. Will he fight Ortiz? I doubt it. I expect his next title defense to be against a guy most don't consider a top 10 contender as usual. He will probably fight the worst boxer the WBC will allow going off his past defenses. AJ makes many times what Wilder makes every fight and he sells out big arenas. Wilder asking a 50/50 split is pricing himself out. I am an American boxing fan calling it as I see it. I hope Wilder starts fighting the best and acting like a true champion. His choice of his next opponent will tell the story. Wilder isn't the only cherry picking champ. Look who Cotto is defending his title against. Look at Lara's last few title defenses. Look who home town hero Horn is defending his title against.
                  Why do you guys bring in other fighters to throw in with Wilder every time you dont want him singled out ? lol

The fact is Horn and Cotto would still have better resumes then a HEAVY WEIGHT champion anyway who is 39 fights in .

The only way he remotely starts to rectify his career if he fights Fujimoto in Japan !

Comment

Working...
                  X