No announcement yet.

I suspect AJ will avoid Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    2 years ago, Joshua admitted that he is not ready... that he will not be pushed into fighting Wilder... and the fight may not happen until 2020

https://www.rtdproductionz.com/antho...rms-2018-2020/

so yea, no big surprise when they refused to supply a date/venue/signature

they lied to you muppets, and then ran off to fight Povetkin LMAO

https://www.world boxingnews.net/2018/07/31/world-exclusive-deontay-wilder-contract-not-signed-by-anthony-joshua-shelly-finkel-says-it-s-clear-by-the-terms-they-don-t-want-the-fight/
    Two years ago and actually in 2016 Joshua was scheduled to fight Klitschko but he’s not ready for Wilder who’s best win at that time was Stiverne ? Ha Stop lying.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      6 months ago he offered him a 100million deal.

nope, that was DAZN

and once again, no guaranteed date

they wanted Wilder to sign so they could legally keep him away from AJ

Q. if Wilder is worth $100m, then why did they make him a $12.5m “take it or leave it” offer

A. right... they were duckin

throwing a "take-it-or-leave-it" lowball... is NOT how you make a fight

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/d...18-4?r=US&IR=T

then they upped the lowball to $15m

after MONTHS of their bullshlt, when it became clearly obvious they did not want to fight... Wilder did start to dig in his heels... he started talking negatively about the fight, and about them... but the horse had well-and-truly bolted at that point

all of that does not worry me one little bit... I know exactly why they did it, and I don't blame them... I still support AJ because I understand that AJ will fight Wilder eventually, and it all comes down to timing... I just cannot stand you fanboy shltters who NEEEEED to lie and burn other fighters to keep your hero unspoiled

keep it real you POS... they made no genuine effort to make that fight... the offer from DAZN (NOT Joshua) was the closest they got to a real offer... but Haymon, Espinoza, Arum, and even Hearn himself, admitted that Wilder can probably make more... and like Wilder said, it was not the money... Wilder refused to sign with DAZN because they refused to be honest with him and open up the books

keep it real... or you are no fan of boxing

Comment

Yep I totally agree, now I can see him avoiding Wilder and to be honest I don’t blame him. Chasing Wilder was one of the reasons he got KO. All that I want 50-50 etc is now out of the window. We can all chill now. No point in sending offers when they don’t want it.

Comment

I hope they do avoid Wilder. Wilder doesn't deserve all that money they were throwing at him after all the ***** he has been talking. If I were Hearn and AJ, I would pay Wilder LESS than they were offering before or simply wait until he gets KOed, which he will if he ever fights a good opponent. make him crawl back begging for a shot at the titles and the money. **** Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
            I don’t know who avoided whom — but I think Joshua’s team is going to wait and fight Wilder when he’s a bit older and slower, so that way, AJ can knock Wilder out and have that scalp on his belt.
            If that happens then that’s exactly what Team Wilder deserves.

To turn down 5 separate offers shows they never wanted the fight. To offer 50m through am email then never wanting to meet to discuss the offer shows they never wanted to fight.

I don’t even need to quote anyone, your intent can be seen in the way you conduct yourself. Then turning down DAZN’s offer of 100m to make the fight a reality was the final nail in the coffin.

When you have people like Ellerbe saying Wilder was right to turn down all those offers, then you cannot come on here and claimed he wanted the fight.

Comment

AJ saying he not chasing Wilder and Fury was just him telling those guys yall not getting 50/50

Comment

If anything its more likely now imo.

Joshua can get smashed to bits by a chubby mexican who nobody has heard off, and still make huge huge amounts of cash.

Losses dont matter now. Joshua is that kind of star. His team should be confident that losses, no matter how bad, wont hurt his star power.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
                  I don’t know who avoided whom — but I think Joshua’s team is going to wait and fight Wilder when he’s a bit older and slower, so that way, AJ can knock Wilder out and have that scalp on his belt.
                  I wouldn't blame tram AJ if they follow this template.
                  Wilder should have taking the opportunity to fight AJ if he was that confident he will win.
                  I will advice AJ to sit back and not chase that fight....when ever wilder feels he is ready, he will make a call.
                  For now AJ has other fishs to fry.

Comment

Wilder already saying he wants Ruiz. Strange behavior indeed.

Comment

Fury likely beats Wilder and than we get a huge fight Joshua -Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X