Collapse
No announcement yet.

Basic Who wins VLad or Joshua and why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua. Wlad is where Hopkins was before the Smith Jr fight. Effectively retired by his last opponent and coming back for one last try.

Comment

I am going with Klitschko, 100%. Joshua hasn't seen anyone with the level of Klitschko. Klitschko does well against stationary fighters, like Joshua. If Klitschko pumps that jab like we have seen in the past, Klitschko will win. The money maker is Klitschko.

Comment

P.S. Tyson Fury is the best heavyweight in the world. Those are Fury's belts that Joshua and Klitschko are fighting for.

Comment

Originally posted by hoosteen2 View Post
          P.S. Tyson Fury is the best heavyweight in the world. Those are Fury's belts that Joshua and Klitschko are fighting for.
          That would be an interesting fight if Joshua does win, having to fight Fury.

I appreciate everyone responding and helping on the betting decision. Looks like it is Joshua on the betting slip as of now.

Comment

I bank on age factor 41 isn't any spring chicken and Wladimir did not look that good in his last outing and that was a year and a bit away.
            Could be wrong who knows, I suppose it shouldn't be impossible for a very dedicated athlete to compete at the highest level in his 40's.

Comment

Nobody has taken into consideration that this will take place in the UK...it's going to be harder for Klitschko to get a decision over there if it goes 12.

Comment

I'm not sure if Wlad can pull the trigger anymore.

That said he can still hit hard so AJ's chin will be checked.
                Last edited by Beercules; 04-26-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

I could honestly see it go either way. I think some people are sleeping on Wlad. It is hard to really gauge his current state.

We have two big, KO power heavies. One is young and fresh but inexperienced, and the other is long in the tooth, but far more skilled.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and pick Wlad to shock him with some short, accurate punches early in the fight. I think he may be in too deep without facing a top guy and gets taken out.

Comment

AJ by KO because Wlad is very old and his age really showed in his last fight. AJ is a 26 year old monster with fast accurate punches for such a giant. He has tremendous power in his straight right and very good power in his left hook. Wlad still has great power, his famous left jab and all his boxing knowledge and experience so he could win by KO or on points but AJ seems like the more likely winner.

Comment

Working...
                    X