Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes a womans personality attractive to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    At least 90% of women have no personality.

That's why men dictate all the interesting conversations. If women had their way, all conversations would be about themselves, their problems, their girlfriends' problems, places they want to see, things they wanna buy, etc.

If women couldn't talk about themselves, most of them would be completely mute but still find a way to complain about something.
    agreed women are just there to withhold the awesome sex and give us a load of crap we dont want

Comment

90 to 95% of women have no personality because their only interests are boys, kim kardashian/reality TV and make up, they were raised in **** degenerate family's.

The 10-5% that do are usually middle-middle class, raised to play musical instruments from a young age and are involved with some kind of sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
        90 to 95% of women have no personality because their only interests are boys, kim kardashian/reality TV and make up, they were raised in **** degenerate family's.

The 10-5% that do are usually middle-middle class, raised to play musical instruments from a young age and are involved with some kind of sport.
        Idk dude, girls who play sports tend to be incredible slutty.

I knew a girl on the volleyball team who got a train ran on her by the entire football team.

Source (I was there)

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post

Why do white men with all the power, create such a crappy society for ourselves?

The arabs stone a woman that cheats, have several wives, the wives arnt allowed to refuse sex, and they must wear a bin liner over their head so other men cant see their ****.

Also men choose who they want to be with, not the other way around

Arabs have it better than us!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Kirchstein View Post
            Idk dude, girls who play sports tend to be incredible slutty.

I knew a girl on the volleyball team who got a train ran on her by the entire football team.

Source (I was there)
            I'm talking about the UK, I can't speak for the US everything is completely different there.

Comment

Next time you go out to the club, and you ask a woman for sex and she says no, YOU THROW YOUR DAMN STONES!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X