Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do pacman and glovkin fans have small penis issues?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here is why they support Asians.. caucASIAN

JK

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      It seems to me that few white guys support a big dong black guy when he is doing well.

But are soon to support an asian fighter.

Is this because they are sexually threatened by the big dong black boxer, and not the asian boxer?

Is it fair to say that white guys REALLLY care about penis?

Comment

It seems to me that few white guys support a big dong black guy when he is doing well.

But are soon to support an asian fighter.

Is this because they are sexually threatened by the big dong black boxer, and not the asian boxer?

Is it fair to say that white guys REALLLY care about penis?
        Dang! You said it all! Perfect post!

Comment

never!
          War Alexkid! Green k sent!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
            Thats a small penis, black guys hang near their erect size, and thats a small erect size, not to mention he is tiny as a man so scale wise it isnt good for him.

I think black guys are bigger on average but I think the nightmare for white guys is thinking they get much bigger too when they get erect lol, white guys usually dont hang big at all

Goddamn I wish I had a big penis
            Last edited by AlexKid; 08-28-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Thats a small penis, black guys hang near their erect size, and thats a small erect size, not to mention he is tiny as a man so scale wise it isnt good for him.

I think black guys are bigger on average but I think the nightmare for white guys is thinking they get much bigger too when they get erect lol, white guys usually dont hang big at all

Goddamn I wish I had a big penis
              Seems like he shaked it a little bit to make it bigger for the photo.

Comment

Where's Freedom to give his input? He's an expert on black penises as he has studied them closely.

Comment

Jesus Christ. You are so full of **** it's coming out of your ears. Boxing fans, be they white, black or Asian don't give a damn about that stuff. Only weirdos like you even bring it up. If you can't start a better thread than this one then do us all a favor and don't start threads.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                    lol..i love this thread....but dont group them up as a color or race..just call them THE RACIST ASS B1TCHES THEY ARE!!!...they are ignorant and it is clear as ****ing day
                    Fans of Pacquaio and GGG are all racist? Are you really this dumb? And you raise a child? ****.

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
                      lol..i love this thread....but dont group them up as a color or race..just call them THE RACIST ASS B1TCHES THEY ARE!!!...they are ignorant and it is clear as ****ing day
                      Pac and GGG fans are racist? WTF u talking abt??

Comment

Working...
                      X