Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sign the White House.org Petition to label BLM as a Terrorist Organization

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Sign the White House.org Petition to label BLM as a Terrorist Organization

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-organization

over 95k and rising. needs to reach 100k.

We have to stop this madness.

These tragic and questionable cop black situations IS NOT RULE BUT AN EXCEPTION to a nation as large as the United States of America.

IF you look at the overall cop to citizenry interaction that happens every single day in a nation of 500 million (that is the real number folks dont even argue with me, its probably even higher by now) the philando castille, michael brown, eric gardner, tamir rice cases ARE STILL A SMALL % when you look at the overall number.

President Obama is living in his bubble and has legitimized this violent racist organization and it has created a very very dangerous GROUP THINK among young black men and not only are they putting cops, themselves in danger but as well as the rest of the peaceful law abiding citizenry.

YOU ARE CREATING CHAOS IN THE STREETS WITH THESE RIDICULOUS RALLIES where you are outright calling for the murder of police officers.

YOU ARE CREATING OPENINGS AND DISTRACTIONS FOR ISIS to come in and take advantage of the situation.

President Obama and his notorious and enclosed white house administration are oblivious to what's really going on in the streets.

Sign the petition and lets stop this growing cancer before it spreads to the rest of america.

Do the Right thing.

Get a life you fcking loser.

Comment

lmfao..............

they did delay me about 15 minutes to get me my 40's the other day, **** them. SIGNED!

Comment

Isis?????..........

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Get a life you fcking loser.
          says the racist who is full of shameless hypocrisy, contradictions, cognitive dissonance, and downright earth shattering stupidity.

dont get banned for racism again.

Comment

95k signed already?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              says the racist who is full of shameless hypocrisy, contradictions, cognitive dissonance, and downright earth shattering stupidity.

dont get banned for racism again.
              No hypocrisy or contradictions here, just life experience, once you get out your moms basement and away from your pedophile daddy's allowance fund you'll get some life experience yourself.

Until than, keep up the good work being the Evil Soros Jew of boxingscene you fcking loser.

Why you keep bringing up me getting banned anyway, the fck does that have to do with anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                95k signed already?

96,433 and rising....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  No hypocrisy or contradictions here, just life experience, once you get out your moms basement and away from your pedophile daddy's allowance fund you'll get some life experience yourself.

Until than, keep up the good work being the Evil Soros Jew of boxingscene you fcking loser.

Why you keep bringing up me getting banned anyway, the fck does that have to do with anything?
                  im older than you and i have much more life experience than you.

trust me.

and im not gonna turn this into a flame war with your utterly idiotic simplistic ass.

you're going on ignore.

congrats,

YOU'RE THE FIRST AND ONLY ONE IN MY LIST.

Comment

lol a petition will work I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                    X