Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden Has the Second Highest Rape Average in the World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These really are bizarre times we're living in. Has this ever happened in history before where a completely dominant and superior nation willingly and openly allows outsiders to destroy them?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Bo Peep View Post
      I have read that the rape rate in Norway has increased dramatically as well. Is this wrong?

I wasn't relating gun laws to rape rates at all. Rape (and murder, and theft, etc) rates are pretty directly correlated to ethnicity in every country you look at across the world. It's just something we're not supposed to talk about. The only crimes which correlate to gun ownership are yep you guessed it, gun law violations.

I'm just saying, I'd rather be a universally hated right-wing savage with happy healthy educated grandchildren than be "liked" the way Swedes are.
      So you didnt relate gun laws to rape at all?

Try reading the post below again.
      Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      I'd wager they have strict gun laws too. Rape goes up whenever guns are banned. Australia is the perfect example.
      Its possible that rape rates in Norway has risen. I havent checked any numbers. I am however absolutely certain that sweden is in a league by themself in Scandinavia.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        These really are bizarre times we're living in. Has this ever happened in history before where a completely dominant and superior nation willingly and openly allows outsiders to destroy them?
        The incas and the azteks maybe?

Comment

Historically you had little perverts who sold their services to the barbarians at the gate. Such as when European engineers showed Muslims how to besiege Byzantium, which was going through a birth rate crisis similar to modern Scandinavia.

But it used to be one sicko who wanted to hand the masterkey to the enemy army. Now that's most guys. The average European guy you meet will try to rationalize Somali rape epidemics right in front of you and say stuff like "What does European really mean, anyway?".

The sicko is the new norm.

Comment

Historically you had little perverts who sold their services to the barbarians at the gate. Such as when European engineers showed Muslims how to besiege Byzantium, which was going through a birth rate crisis similar to modern Scandinavia.

But it used to be one sicko who wanted to hand the masterkey to the enemy army. Now that's most guys. The average European guy you meet will try to rationalize Somali rape epidemics right in front of you and say stuff like "What does European really mean, anyway?".

The sicko is the new norm.
            I havent really got a clue of wtf you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              The incas and the azteks maybe?
              Incans and Azteks were still in the stone age (sorry if it sounds insulting, but I'm being literal, they had not yet developed metallurgy) when they came in contact with Europeans. The imagery you see of them wielding iron axes on horseback (both things they adopted from Europeans) during the early colonial period is Hollywood.

But they fought. That's what matters. They didn't really let anyone in. There were a few badly executed treaties and intertribal warfare that facilitated European conquest, but the natives still fought the invaders for centuries.

In other words, bad example.

This is stuff that is probably heavily censored in the European education system. Who knows what they teach you. Probably that the Aztecs and Incans were flying around in Leerjets until the dumb Scandinavian cuckold accidentally bumped into their continent, that everything happened with zero bloodshed and it was a smooth immigration/wifeswap process.

Now its your turn to return the favor... To a completely unrelated religious cult from the opposite side of the world.

OK. I'm going to stick with "You are too scared to say anything so you pretend you're enjoying it".
              Last edited by ////; 12-21-2015, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I havent really got a clue of wtf you are talking about.
                That's a side-effect of Marxism.

Comment

Sweden as a country is going to collapse. In just a few decades, Swedes will be a minority in their own country. The consequence of this catastrophic immigration policy which has been going on for several decades in fact, is that the economy will collapse -- because who is going to pay for it all? And economic breakdowns, once they happen, always happen very fast.

It will not be long until the Swedes realize that the state will not look after them. The country that just 20 years ago was considered one of the safest and most affluent in the world, is now in danger of becoming a failed state.

Comment

-Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom says Sweden cannot cope with refugees
                    -Says country is facing collapse as 190,000 asylum seekers arrive each year
                    -Has called on other EU member states to share burden in taking in migrants

Note the last part. The Swedish solution to their economy collapsing an their massive rape crisis is that the rest of Europe join them in in a suicide pact.

Perhaps it's time to declare war on Sweden at this point. At what point do we just consider them a forward base for ISIS and start bombing?

The women will flee the rape epidemic anyway. We will be bombing jihadis and their european male slaves.
                    Last edited by ////; 12-21-2015, 03:19 PM.

Comment

-Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom says Sweden cannot cope with refugees
                      -Says country is facing collapse as 190,000 asylum seekers arrive each year
                      -Has called on other EU member states to share burden in taking in migrants

Note the last part. The Swedish solution to their economy collapsing an their massive rape crisis is that the rest of Europe join them in in a suicide pact.

Perhaps it's time to declare war on Sweden at this point. At what point do we just consider them a forward base for ISIS and start bombing?

The women will flee the rape epidemic anyway. We will be bombing jihadis and their european male slaves.
                      Isn't "ISIS Europe" based in the U.K. (I'm being facetious). I think more U.K. muslims have traveled to Syria to fight with ISIS (or "I-Sil" as Obama says) than any other European country.

Comment

Working...
                      X