No announcement yet.

Who should Matthysse face next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    how is it low reward? matthysse is the best guy in the division. he's already fought the next 3 highest ranked opponents and only lost to garcia because of a controversial knockdown. everyone knows he's good(except garcia fans) so its high reward
    Yea don't forget about the punch er I mean "THUMB" to the eye. You know those funny thumbs, always finding a way to sneak over to the right side of the glove

Seriously though, Lucas is the top guy and I wonder if Crawford would be biting off more than he can chew fighting him next. Perhaps one more fight against a credible opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Yea don't forget about the punch er I mean "THUMB" to the eye. You know those funny thumbs, always finding a way to sneak over to the right side of the glove

Seriously though, Lucas is the top guy and I wonder if Crawford would be biting off more than he can chew fighting him next. Perhaps one more fight against a credible opponent?
      garcia has extra fingers and toes. they could be anywhere at any time.

Comment

Let Crawford have a couple of more fights and build himself up. No need to rush him. If he's the real deal that's a fight that could be huge in the future. I would like to see Lucas fight Broner. That would be fun.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          Let Crawford have a couple of more fights and build himself up. No need to rush him. If he's the real deal that's a fight that could be huge in the future. I would like to see Lucas fight Broner. That would be fun.
          I'd love to see Broner but I dont think he will be getting on any Haymon cards while he is with GBP.

Comment

Crawford, Herrera, or Postol. In that order for me.

Comment

garcia has extra fingers and toes. they could be anywhere at any time.

I heard Garcia's extra toe gave him the advantage when he'd step on Matthysse's foot.

The fight should really be a no-contest if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                I'd love to see Broner but I dont think he will be getting on any Haymon cards while he is with GBP.
                its really sad how herrera is ranked #9 and broner "no resume" is #4.

Comment

if the crawford fight happens next i think lucas beats him

Comment

I'm wondering if there's a fight at 140 that would both be a "gimme" for Crawford and good practice for a Matthysse bout. Ruslan's too dangerous, and I don't think anyone else fits that bill. Not unless they can somehow get Rios down to 140.

Comment

how is it low reward? matthysse is the best guy in the division. he's already fought the next 3 highest ranked opponents and only lost to garcia because of a controversial knockdown. everyone knows he's good(except garcia fans) so its high reward. look how highly rated garcia was after barely beating matthysse. he was in line to fight floyd but turned it down. imagine crawford beating matthysse legit? it would instantly propel him into big fights, but unlike garcia crawford wouldn't hesitate to take those opportunities.
                      Greed man if crawford fought like he did in the beginning against dulorme matthysse would hurt him but crawford is the better boxer man tough tough fight WAR MATTHYSSE!!

Comment

Working...
                      X