Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Throwback:Pacquiao's destruction of Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    and MOST importantly, the stamina..a whirlwind that doesn't stop?

the one that comes to mind is Bowe-Lewis...my god as a kid i prayed that fight would happen
    Yea but we've seen Pac's output slow when he's hit with sharp counters and needs to think. Floyd would have cut his output in half.

Still would have been an amazing fight. Pac's 1-2-1 combo is something that I think would have landed against Floyd.

Comment

Cotto was stupid for taking that fight, no trainer and wrong weight killed him. I remember Manny wanting Cotto to take the fight at 143

Comment

Had Mayweather fought Pac and lost after this Cotto-Pac fight, there's nothing embarrassing about it...they could have fought for PART II also and still break the 200M ceiling perhaps....and maybe even with the 2nd one.

Those would would have been in the books as the greatest of the greatest fights or series...

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Cotto was stupid for taking that fight, no trainer and wrong weight killed him. I remember Manny wanting Cotto to take the fight at 143
          Do puerto ricans usually cry this much?

Did Cotto look drained?

Then why do you keep bitching about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
            Do puerto ricans usually cry this much?

Did Cotto look drained?

Then why do you keep bitching about it lol
            Weight is a bigger issue then what you forum posters realize.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
              Cotto was drained, and got poison before the fight tho.

Seriously the weight did afect both Margo and Cotto against Pac, and soon as Pac landed a good bodyshot they were done.
              Why do Floydtards say Cotto was drained and weak but Canelo wasn't is there a double standard here ?

Comment

man that gif is just so ****sexually disturbing.

its as if ellerbe wanted to tongue down floyd so bad but settled for a bro hug. i feel like i need to take an aids test just watching that gif.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                  lol at Cotto fans saying their fighter was drained for Pac and cheated for Margs. But you sure cant take away that handicapped Sergio win! Weight drained or not, no version Cotto could handle that 2009 Pacquiao.
                  which was also at a catchweight.

Pac's catchweights somehow count but when Cotto and Mayweather do it, it doesn't count.

They'll grasp at anything.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    This guy sure dom 145lb ww. Why would the same guy refuse a simple test to avoid fighting 147lb Floyd a year later? Strange decision.
                    I wonder why a dude would foul up the biggest fight of his career, by demanding some testing that he never asked anybody to take. Makes you think

Comment

This Pac was a problem no doubt but I think the Pac that fought Margarito was way more dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X