Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mayweather Fight Khan At Wembley In The Biggest Event Of Both Their Careers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy The Geek View Post
    Floyd Mayweather had been Barred from entering the United Kingdom!

It's only a temporary ban because Mayweather got out of jail fairly recently but he'll be allowed back in within a few months because it was a relatively minor offense that he was jailed for. There is also applying for a criminal record waiver which I'm assuming Mayweather's advisors forgot to do and instead they applied for a straight visa.

Comment

Khan does not belong in the same ring as mayweather. Kell brook is not worthy either but Kell brook is more worthy than Amir Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        Since when?
        The UK Government has declared that Floyd Mayweather officially Sucks and has banned him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...rt%5Eheadlines

Comment

Mayweather wants no part of the fast explosive Khan that fought Collazo, he would rather play it safe with slower plodders whose shots he can see coming. Expect his remaining fights to be along the lines of Danny Garcia, Maidana rematch, Shawn Porter, Matthysse or Cotto rematch.

Comment

Yes please.!!

Mayweather has a lot of fans in the Uk.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
              Floyd always wanted to fight in England so why not go with Khan's idea and do it at Wembley Stadium, in the biggest event of both their careers, it'll be a sellout guaranteed. We're talking at least another 80,000 people, Floyd fans (of which there are tons in the UK - myself included) and Khan fans.

It would complete Floyd's dream of fighting in the UK (in the biggest most spectacular event of his career) and it'd complete Khan's dream of fighting the P4P number 1.

Floyd should seriously consider this opportunity because the timing is perfect now to get that event sold out for November/December time. I bet most of the first batch of tickets would sell out in the first day.
              Nope, he should fight Pacquiao in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                It's only a temporary ban because Mayweather got out of jail fairly recently but he'll be allowed back in within a few months because it was a relatively minor offense that he was jailed for. There is also applying for a criminal record waiver which I'm assuming Mayweather's advisors forgot to do and instead they applied for a straight visa.

NO. THE BAN IS PERMANENT. THE BAN IS FOREVER.

Prince Charles is a Boxing Fan and is very dissapointed that the Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight has not happened.

Comment

I don't care anymore what mr. FMJr does or doesn't -- after the stupid "glovesgate".
                  Just not interested.

Comment

Your poll is rigged. I voted no but certainly not because I think he shouldn't fight in front of 80000 fans at wembley as your rigged poll would have me say. I just don't think Mayweather should fight Khan anywhere until Khan beats a top five welterweight. If Khan beats a fighter who is among the top five welterweights in the world then hell yes Floyd should go to England and knock out this overrated, glass jawed bragging Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by MBE View Post
                      Mayweather wants no part of the fast explosive Khan that fought Collazo, he would rather play it safe with slower plodders whose shots he can see coming. Expect his remaining fights to be along the lines of Danny Garcia, Maidana rematch, Shawn Porter, Matthysse or Cotto rematch.
                      I think Maidana, Porter, Garcia, Cotto and Matthysse are all better than Khan. Khan's Collazo win is nothing special and at least 20 other welterweights could have thrashed Collazo and some would have knocked him out. Let Khan earn a Mayweather fight by beating a top 10 welterweight. Collazo was only rated about number 25 in the world when Khan beat him up as expected. Why would Mayweather be afraid of Khan when he has already defeated boxers who are much better than Khan?

Comment

Working...
                      X