Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Female soldier wants equal rights, and get them (the hard way)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If a woman opens her mouth and it's not for a blow job, she better learn how to get KTFO in a lady like manner.

Comment

It was a decent effort, but she's an idiot for thinking she could beat any man at the barracks. Do I take pleasure in seeing her sparked out? No.

Comment

Pretty decent.

Not as good as that "uppercut from hell" bus driver video.

Comment

One of the greatest videos in the entire history of the internet:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            One of the greatest videos in the entire history of the internet:

don't none of you know boxing, but if you did, you'd get a kick out of this man swinging the bolo:

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              don't none of you know boxing, but if you did, you'd get a kick out of this man swinging the bolo:

Video, or it didn't happen.

Comment

Personally its not so much seeing a chick get her ass beat by a guy that has me chuckling, but instead its the fairly safe and controlled reality check said butch received. Let's be real, chicks talk and start a lot of *****. They say there is no difference between men and women, that they fan do everything that a man can do. Yeah...well...welcome to reality as you take this ass whooping like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  It was a decent effort, but she's an idiot for thinking she could beat any man at the barracks. Do I take pleasure in seeing her sparked out? No.
                  Yeah you do lol, you're just trying to be politically correct and not rustle any jimmies. Let's be real, its was a controlled and safe environment. They had head gear, gloves, etc. Bout the safest way that butch could receive a reality check. Better than it happening in real life in an uncontrolled environment with no gloves or headgear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    Video, or it didn't happen.

i'm not usually huge on "highlight reels," but you get an idea of the leverage he generated with the uppercut in the clips in this video.

Last edited by New England; 11-04-2013, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                      Yeah you do lol, you're just trying to be politically correct and not rustle any jimmies. Let's be real, its was a controlled and safe environment. They had head gear, gloves, etc. Bout the safest way that butch could receive a reality check. Better than it happening in real life in an uncontrolled environment with no gloves or headgear.
                      I'm not a particularly politically correct person. I don't like seeing anyone get completely knocked around without being to defend themselves (I'd make a boring ref I know).

Comment

Working...
                      X