No announcement yet.

Customize color groin protectors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customize color groin protectors

Any one has a link for customize groin protectors? Im looking for a lime green one. I mostly see black or red ones.

Isle 6, third floor, gay boxing appearal!! Spray paint? Why not be concerned with quality made and proper fit instead of colors? Oh thats right!
    Ray.

Comment

Well im a world champion fighter and would like to know the answer to the question as well

Just baught metalic gold gloves and want a metalic gold nu t cup

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        Well im a world champion fighter and would like to know the answer to the question as well

Just baught metalic gold gloves and want a metalic gold nu t cup

you're a world champion?

Comment

Yea man. Nothing wrong with having some gear you enjoy wearing .

Comment

Originally posted by ElGuero408 View Post
            Any one has a link for customize groin protectors? Im looking for a lime green one. I mostly see black or red ones.
            Custom winning groin protector. Ask if they can get neon green. http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/b...item/10001540/

Grant boxing. Expensive but they specialize in custom equipment.

Top king is a Thai brand. I believe the green they use is a neon green.
            http://www.muaythai-fighting.com/top...-tkapg-gl.html

Get in contact with Juan(jtorresz99mx@gmail.com). He specializes in exporting custom Mexican boxing equipment(Zepol, Boxeo, Pacheco, Casanova, Campeon, etc.)

You could always paint your leather equipment using angelus leather paint. Here's a glove I painted using Angelus paint.

Comment

Working...
            X