No announcement yet.

Marquez ducking Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
    As we know Marquez just koed the f*** out of PAC but now he's saying he might fight Bradley for the wbo belt. Although bob stated he could fight the winner of Rios-Alvarado, Bradley or Marquez again it seems as if Marquez doesn't want to give pacquaio a chance of redemption. When Marquez asked for a rematch he got one so why doesn't he give PAC a chance? It's only fair. PAC deserves a chance to redeem himself.
    Ummm No. Pac got whipped 3 times before getting KO'ed, Marquez won the war. Pacquiao is on a 2 fight losing streak, he doesn't deserve another shot based off his name recognition. Tim Bradley is an undefeated champion coming off another big win, Marquez needs to move on to bigger & better things.

Comment

Guys I'm not a PAC fan I'm a broner fan. I hate *******s and I'm not saying Marquez Is ducking anyone. Notice the punctuation mark at the end. I just waned some input as to why Marquez refuses to give PAC a chance. 3 close fights and 1 ko. I'm just saying PAC needs a chance

Comment

it's cause JMM knows he roided to beat Pac and the next time they meet he won't be able to roid up again. without his power pellets he knows he can't beat Pac

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
          horse-poop.....marquez beat the dog crap outta him in pac-marquez 3 and in fight four he left pac's wife crying ringside from the destruction he laid down on her husband. marquez doesn't owe that hypejob a damn thing.......let pac fight bum rios......these days pac needs a certain type of fighter to look good(come forward mexican brawlers). oh, and if you think pac looked good in fight 4 you are an idiot. he only looked good in one round and that was round five. pac needs to retire.
          Are you retarted? PAC was winning the fight prior to the ko. He hurt Marquez in the fifth round and had him wobbling a little. Don't be bias, Marquez did what he was suppose to do and koed the man but don't say PAC looked awful. Gtfo dude

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6 View Post
            Guys I'm not a PAC fan I'm a broner fan. I hate *******s and I'm not saying Marquez Is ducking anyone. Notice the punctuation mark at the end. I just waned some input as to why Marquez refuses to give PAC a chance. 3 close fights and 1 ko. I'm just saying PAC needs a chance
            PAC got 4 chances, he couldn't get the job done, so lets move on.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              it's cause JMM knows he roided to beat Pac and the next time they meet he won't be able to roid up again. without his power pellets he knows he can't beat Pac
              And PAC couldn't beat anyone without his power pellets or Ariza's special shakes so let's not point fingers.

Comment

All part of the plan! Marquez loses a close decision to Bradley in a chase-fest. PAC KO's Rios! Fight 5 for a farewell fight, Bob Arum wins

Comment

Marquez needs to add more depth to his resume so I don't blame him for looking to enhance his legacy as opposed to cashing out.

Comment

Marquez...quack quack quack

Whenever Marquez is ready wake Pac up.

Comment

Whaaaaaaa! You serious? Why would someone duck a fighter he just koed. Marquez probably just wants more money.
                      Last edited by MakeItRain; 03-23-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X