Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calzaghe would return to fight Ward for 10 million

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....more likely that Enzo Calzaghe ends-up fighting Ward having got gobby, over-emmotional and aggressive at a press conference.

It's not happening....JC has left the building.

Comment

get joe some coke

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
        Calzaghe vs Ward isn't a $10 million fight.
        Calzaghe-Kessler was reportedly $8 million so it probably would be, but I'd be fairly sure JC would be talking £s so that would be $16 million.

Does anyone know what Calzaghe's biggest payday was?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          Taking a piss???

If a reporter asked the question it would be news but because it's on Twitter it isn't? It doesn't matter who asked the question or where if Calzaghe is the one answering it.
          Yea pretty much. As long as they are reputable Let me ask you, do you know who Joe's potential opponent is? Do you know how this 10 million is being gathered?
          OF COURSE you don't because gavin gowhary hasn't tweeted FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS NEWS BREAKING EVENT.

But don't you worry, I will follow #gowhary1983 to get all the latest news on Joe's comeback!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            Yea pretty much. As long as they are reputable Let me ask you, do you know who Joe's potential opponent is? Do you know how this 10 million is being gathered?
            OF COURSE you don't because gavin gowhary hasn't tweeted FURTHER DETAILS ON THIS NEWS BREAKING EVENT.

But don't you worry, I will follow #gowhary1983 to get all the latest news on Joe's comeback!

There is no opponent or $10 million that's pretty clear, he's just acknowledging he would fight for that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              There is no opponent or $10 million that's pretty clear, he's just acknowledging he would fight for that amount.

Comment

Calzaghe is not worth 10 Million. Sorry.

Comment

Imagine if somebody in the forbes top10 richest would be a boxing fanatic. The kind of fights that could be made just for his entertainment.

Comment

Maybe Hearn could scrape together the £10m to fight Froch instead?

Would be a huge fight here in the UK.
                    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-01-2013, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X