Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James DeGale is Confident: I Can Beat Carl Froch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James DeGale is Confident: I Can Beat Carl Froch!

WBC silver super middleweight champion James DeGale (14-1, 9KOs) believes he has what it takes to defeat IBF beltholder Carl Froch (30-2, 22KOs). DeGale has closely followed the career of Froch, and has a lot of respect for the Nottingham star, but also sees exposable flaws.

DeGale wants to stay busy in 2013, with at least four to five fights against good opponents. Once that stretch of activity takes place, he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to fight Froch if the chance came around.

[Click Here To Read More]

LOL. He's suffered too many hits to the head. Someone get him a medic.

Comment

agreed.

hes got the style to do so

Comment

Doubt it, lying on the ropes as he is apt to do gets him stopped in about 4 rounds.

Comment

go fight sakio bika. i seriously doubt you beat him.

Comment

Rope a dope

In the centre of the ring he has the skills to cause Froch a few problems, but he wouldn't last very long prancing around on the ropes against the Cobra.

I'd see a quite similar fight to Bute V Froch. I'd pay to watch.

Comment

DeGale signing a contract to get his ass kicked would be a great christmas present, can't stand the man.

Comment

Ah I see. Froch mentioned he offered Degale sparring but they alsays said it's too far. Now I guess Degale wanted yo wait so he could fight him..

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                  agreed.

hes got the style to do so
                  Trust an Amir Khan fan to say something like that

Are you ****ing deluded

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBC silver super middleweight champion James DeGale (14-1, 9KOs) believes he has what it takes to defeat IBF beltholder Carl Froch (30-2, 22KOs). DeGale has closely followed the career of Froch, and has a lot of respect for the Nottingham star, but also sees exposable flaws.

DeGale wants to stay busy in 2013, with at least four to five fights against good opponents. Once that stretch of activity takes place, he wouldn't pass up the opportunity to fight Froch if the chance came around.

[Click Here To Read More]
                    Degales spent his last 3 fights slapping his opponents with is back to the ropes Im sure Im not the only one wondering what the **** is going on there.Someone needs to tell this idiot hes not Floyd Mayweather because as soon as he fights a decent super middleweight with good power hes gonna get a rude awakening.Id put money on Froch stopping Degale in about 3 rounds and if he were to fight George Groves again Id say Groves would stop him too.The first 10 fights of James Degales career were really impressive,the night he gave Paul Smith a boxing lesson in Liverpool made me a believer but I havnt seen any improvement since then just more flaws.I think Jim McDonnell needs the boot tbh....

Comment

Working...
                    X