Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edwin Valero would have killed pacman by now if alive agree?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
    First of all, Nobody knows how he would have done with a Mayweather/Pacquiao, but Peterson loves a tear up too much, had he tried that with Valero he would have been punished and stopped! I would think that Valero beats any current titleholder at 130-140 with the exception of Marquez.

Secondly, it's not Valero's fault that nobody wanted to face him and that he couldn't get licensed in America, plus your underselling some of the guys he faced! But the man was scary powerful, and had under appreciated defence, and cut the ring like JCC!
    based on what wins? ATG LW Demarco again lol

No, I am not underselling his opponents he has 3 decent wins and 24 bums under his belt and if he was so powerful how was he unable to even KD DeMarco or even stun him after landing shot after shot.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      funny how he became an ATG all of a sudden after he died
      Mak, Thank God Joe Calzaghe is still alive.

Comment

Pacquiao wipes the floor with him

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          she couldnt fight going backwards either
          Ahhhhhhhhhhh that's cold!

Comment

Valero would have been stopped.

Comment

We will never know what would of became of valero but you cant deny that he had serious potential to be something very special

Comment

valero did have power though.

the chef at benihana in redondo told me valero had good pop. he fought valero in 2007.

the busboy at niko sushi got koed by valero in japan too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Mak, Thank God Joe Calzaghe is still alive.

and Sven Ottke...at least Calzaghe actually accomplished something

Comment

they might be equal in strength, but manny's got more combinations and had excellent footwork and moves more, valero can only kill manny's dandruff.

Comment

Who knows if he'd beat all those guys mentioned but he had serious power, good speed and started to show good movement and he WAS improving.....far from a finished product. His biggest strength to me was he was a natural fighter, he would tough to defeat because of that....I see no giving up in him at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X