Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't stand the hate Bradley is getting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Bradley fan, but OP said it all already. This site is filled to the brim with Pacman and Floyd fans. You can't say a single negative thing about either fighter without a wave of hate and red k. Bradley is a good fighter. He always gives it his all and never gives up. But the second reason I feel he gets hates on so much is that he has no KO power. The fact is most fans and just about all casuals need KO to be enticed to see a fighter again. Watching someone outbox someone in a chess match doesn't generate big money or interest.

Comment

It all started with him ducking Khan

Comment

Thats what happens when you become ignorant and claim to give a guy a boxing lesson after getting a gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          I don't hate Bradley, i just consider him irrelevant
          haha ouch!...hate would be much better

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
            I guess its just a fact that this forum is mostly inhabited by Pac Stans, so it shouldn't really come to a surprise

But I see some more knowledgeable, less nut-hugging boxing fans saying the same stuff

Name 1 fighter in history that gave back a robbed title... Name 1 fighter in history that publicly stated (during his career) that he really lost a fight when he received the victory...

Now ask yourselves why Bradley is more interested in a rematch than Pacquiao... Money?? Sure, but you don't see Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, Hatton, or any of those guys asking for a rematch... What's keeping them from wanting to collect another big Pacquiao check?? Clottey in particular barely got hit and has no chance of making any where near a Pacquiao-payday without Pac, so why would he fear a rematch when he already knows that he can just cover up the whole time, survive, and send his check to the bank the next night??

And fact is, and I'm on record saying this before the fight, Bradley had done nothing to earn the Pacquiao fight and nothing to prove he even had a chance to win... His best wins at the time were Peterson and Alexander whom I didn't realize were measuring sticks for Pacquiao. Even the prefight tune-up he had against Casamayor?? Why was anyone even excited about the fight??

And yet, Bradley went the distance on 2 broken feet, left the ring without a mark on his face (and achieved that without running or hiding, ala Cotto and Clottey)... And managed to win the Championship rounds (If u didn't score round 10 and round 12 for Bradley, you're a ****** plain and simple... Those rounds weren't even close)

And I highly doubt Bradley's camp had enough pull to influence the judges.. If anyone would be to blame for paying off judges, it would have to have been Arum, so why would u blame Bradley for that? And basically,

So...:
            1. Why does Bradley have to live in all the hate?
            2. Why does he suddenly suck after losing to the best fighter in the world?
            3. How does getting beat up by Pacquiao mean he'd lose to completely different styles of fighters like Marquez, Guerrero, Berto (I even saw a Devon Alexander who he already dominated)?

Seriously, I wanna know what u people are thinking... Hell, I'm willing to listen if u can manage a good enough argument, I'll give u green K
            I think he gets hate because he (along with JMM) basically made the whole Floyd vs Manny less interesting.

Bradley is a very good boxer and I thought he did very well against Pac (to be honest it was no SHOCK to me he won the fight).

If Bradley can even make it interesting against Manny IMAGINE WHAT FLOYD WOULD DO.....Manny was exposed to be what many casual fans consider "a no name fighter"...I and many real fans know the reality of it.

Even the casual fans had their eyes opened knowing that Floyd is faster, stronger, better defensively and better overall than Tim. So they would rather just say Pac was robbed to keep the light of Pac(their dream fighter) beating and shutting the mouth of the "hated", "pompous", "arrogant" "loudmouth" Floyd Mayweather". (even though deep down inside even the casual fan knows the deal).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              Bradley has a bright future and will be around for a long time looking for someone to fight
              There you go. Fixed.
              Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              It isn't that he got the fake victory..... as much as the trash he talked after. Saying he would beat Pacquiao worse...even started saying disrespetful shit about Marquez.. gloatd about Khan getting stopped despite ducking him

I wish him nothing but failure in his career.
              This pretty much sums it all up. Plus the dude is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                the bold is the type of ish I miss reading on here....well said man!!!
                Thanks man....I guess because some commentator says a dude is unbeatable it becomes true or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  He isn't a ko artist, yet somehow he manages to win. People usually don't like guys like that.
                  This guy got it, no one likes a guy who wins but has no KO power whatsoever. Add the Pacquiao fight to that, and Bradley has no love aside from the most hardcore of hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Weather you felt Bradley got a gift or not,he holds a victory over Pac..I don't believe for a sec that Bradley in his heart believes he lost..I also don't believe Pac in his heart feels he dominated Bradley...Pac should have wanted to right the ship if he truly felt he won..Instead he goes off to fight a fighter he beat twice...Yet everyone is fine with it..I don't know when this kinda thinking became cool..Yea I lost but as long as everyone(which means nothing in the bigger picture)thinks I won??What part of the game is that??

I'm a Pac fan and was very disappointed in this way of thinking..Bradley looked like he felt he won when the final bell was rung..He put up his hands to Pac as to say,ya I got you...Pac did not even look confident at fights end...I don't give a damn who thinks what,Bradley holds a victory over Pac and Pac did not want to right the ship..Bradley can say whatever he wants in my book...
                    It's the part of the game where we don't acknowledge blatant robberies. Like when The Ring refused to move Lara down the rankings after his "loss" to Williams. You don't give a damn what people say it's all about the official victory? I don't wanna see you complain about any robbery ever again. You officially lost the right to do that after such a post.

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Bottom line is Bradley is a top 5 P4P boxer in the entire world who has accomplished more than Ward has IMO, a guy that people on here are quick to label as P4P #1.
                    Not only has he not accomplished as much as Ward, he's nowhere near as skilled as Ward. He's light years behind. He simply benefited from fighting in a weak but overrated division.

Comment

Stop carrying so much about what people on this forum are saying, people in the REAL WORLD don't think like the idiots on this forum

sure you have Pacquiao fans upset with him but who gives a FUK!

Bradley will still be able to make good money in this sport even without the people who calm to "HATE HIM" it all depend on his OPPONENTS and who they match him up...against the right fighter I think people would have no problem watching Bradley...I think a Bradley vs JMM match would be HUGE

Bradley is a scrappy little guy, he is far from boring, Bradley got into more exchanges with Pacquiao then any of Pacquiao's last few opponents despite not having great power...of course Pacquiao fans are going to call him "BORING" because he wouldn't stand still and let Pacquiao hit him like Cotto and Margarito, Bradley was making Pacquiao miss a lot and the Pacquiao fans who don't understand boxing at all think that Bradley is suppose to LET PACQUIAO HIT HIM
                      Last edited by sicko; 09-29-2012, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X