Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need unlimited karma - make it happen!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
    Hey Kadyo, how ya been?
    I'm great, carnal. It's national heroes' day here in our country so I'm home doing nothing. Hope everything is fine with you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      AI...how come you dont visit the Karma Thread any more?
      I'm home about 1-2 days a week because of work, but I can get you right here..

Comment

I'm home about 1-2 days a week because of work, but I can get you right here..
        same here bro...i got just enough time to come on spread some green make a few post and go to sleep and start another day! Sounds like you're on the road a lot....I know i am!
        and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
          I'm great, carnal. It's national heroes' day here in our country so I'm home doing nothing. Hope everything is fine with you and your family.
          Doing fine, getting ready for my kids first day back to school tomorrow, summer vacations are over, wishing you all the best always..

Comment

same here bro...i got just enough time to come on spread some green make a few post and go to sleep and start another day! Sounds like you're on the road a lot....I know i am!
            and thanks
            That road is no fun but gotta go out there and make a buck, I check on things around here from my phone but I mostly just read a couple of the news on the front page..

Comment

That road is no fun but gotta go out there and make a buck, I check on things around here from my phone but I mostly just read a couple of the news on the front page..
              Me too....I got 18hrs in today and im going to stare at the back of my eye lids for a while...im beat. Be safe out there bro. Im out!

Comment

Me too....I got 18hrs in today and im going to stare at the back of my eye lids for a while...im beat. Be safe out there bro. Im out!
                Sleep tight..

Comment

Perhaps semi unlimited!

Comment

Have around 10,000 posts in 5 years, and only have 20 or so Green K to show for it.

Get repped at least a couple of times a day so I'm not sure how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                      Have around 10,000 posts in 5 years, and only have 20 or so Green K to show for it.

Get repped at least a couple of times a day so I'm not sure how it works.
                      when someone gives you green or red k, you get + or - the amount of points that their rep power is, so say i green K you, you get 68 points, if Kaydo does, you get 20,000 points.

I think 50,000 points gives you 1 rep power, also, each year you have been on the site gives you 1, each 1000 posts gives you 1, being repped by a mod gives you 2.

Back in the "super k" days, it was a lot easier, so if Kaydo hit you back then you would get like 2000 rep power.

im pretty sure that's accurate. If anyone knows anything else, add it here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I think they should change the system a bit, so you get 100 rep power per 1000 posts, 100 rep power per year, 100 rep power if a mod K's you etc.

This way it'd be possible for people who are long serving, active members of boxingscene after the "super k" years to have rep power that actually did something, but any random noob who sucks up can't get "super k" like back in the day
                      Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 08-27-2012, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X