Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I'm a *****??? Alright, I know not to take you serious anymore.
    Why? I thought we were homies?

edit: My bad I meant two, I didn't see your reply was first, I didn;t mean to include you dog lol, I edited my post.
    Last edited by hectari; 09-21-2012, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
      CIGARILLO and BIGBOXINGFAN to his rescue!!!......AGAIN!

Seriously, do these guys make Bette Midler in "Fatal Attraction" look sane or what?
      Dude read this and shut up.
      http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,152958.story

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        No surprise the same replies from the same Flom0s.

I hope mayweather is paying them to defend him 24/7 if not its pretty pathetic stan stuff
        Read

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          He basically said Floyd will do what he wants to do and accept what he wants to. I find it hard to believe that if they sit down, Floyd would turn down 55-45. We won't know s**t until after Pac's next fight.
          Come on man, Pac has had some bad fights, he is not even a big star anymore. At this point, this fight is a 60/40 split. Specially after that Cotto fight, and the Bradley fight. Floyd is still a superstar after all these years. Pac has came and went. I feel like he's saying he will take a measily 5% less, because he knows Fans will think its impressive. Pac needs to show some ppv numbers, or something. They been hiding numbers ever since that Mosley fight. Martine is a bigger ppv star than Manny now, although I think he's too big for Floyd and would KO him.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            Floyd fans are on suicide watch this week
            read please

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              That's what the OP just summarized.

I hope you meet Floyd one day, and he brushes you off. I can't wait to see all the "Floyd is soooo overrated!" threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Come on man, Pac has had some bad fights, he is not even a big star anymore. At this point, this fight is a 60/40 split. Specially after that Cotto fight, and the Bradley fight. Floyd is still a superstar after all these years. Pac has came and went. I feel like he's saying he will take a measily 5% less, because he knows Fans will think its impressive. Pac needs to show some ppv numbers, or something. They been hiding numbers ever since that Mosley fight. Martine is a bigger ppv star than Manny now, although I think he's too big for Floyd and would KO him.
                Such failure in this post. My GF knows who Pacquiao is. If I showed her a picture of Martinez, she'd think he was a soccer player or something.

Comment

• No offense to anyone, but clearly people need to realize that the LA Times article states that Michael Koncz clarified that Manny was talking about the winner getting 55 and the loser getting 45, which is not a good deal for anyone to accept.

I'm done with this until after Pac's next fight, because right now, he's fighting Marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    Floyd is the one that always bring PAC into it when he has a fight coming up and strange I didn't hear PAC mention Floyd's name until he was asked about it. U guys are some funny people.
                    yah seriously floyd is the only one who has been mentioning pac in his recent fights. against ortiz..he made that famous statement "pac you're next!" at the first press conference with ortiz, but later he took back that statement saying something about how he never made a challenge to pac lol. for the cotto fight floyd kept mentioning the catchweight (referring to the cotto vs pac fight) and how he wanted to fight cotto at his best weight lol. only time pac is heard publicly talking about floyd is when he's asked about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                      That's what the OP just summarized.

I hope you meet Floyd one day, and he brushes you off. I can't wait to see all the "Floyd is soooo overrated!" threads.
                      Did you read the article?
                      This part........

Pacquiao’s advisor, Michael Koncz, tried to clarify to The Times on Friday that the boxer was willing to accept a deal in which the winner would receive 55% and the loser gets 45%. That’s the same deal Koncz was extending to Mayweather in the spring.

Comment

Working...
                      X