You guys know Kessler is gonna demolish Bute right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys know Kessler is gonna demolish Bute right

There seems to be some confusion here.

Kessler will Ko Bute, there is no doubt about that.

Kessler is too good fo Bute man, he is a BEAST, and he's gotten back to form with his fight against Froch, he knows where he is at now.

This fight will be very one sided, Kessler is too experianced, too strong and too technically good to Lose to a guy like Bute.

I am 100% certain of this.

I will be putiing $1000 on Kessler by Ko when this fight is signed.

BUTE WILL NOT WIN!

Who are you kidding here?

I know, you know, we know that you don't have 1000$ to put on Kessler.

Since the Magee fight I've seen around 10-20 messages of you, bashing Bute, like he is a bum with no chin and no technique.

Bute will win against Kessler. Close fight but I can see Bute knocking him out. There is no SMW that can handle those power behind the body shot and uppercut.

Kessler counter right cross is still amazing but his left jab SUCKS. He isn't as fast as Bute and his accuracy is nothing like it was between 2002 and 2007. Kessler was really accurate, no anymore.

BUTE TKO 11th round.

Comment

Well, I doubt that either man gets destroyed, to be honest with you. More than likely, it goes to decision in a close fight or Bute gets KO'd late in a good fight. No destruction.

However, that's only if it is a stoppage. Nothing says it will be. Kessler has trouble with fast, herky-jerky fighters. Ward and Calzaghe types. I'm not saying Bute is or isn't as good as those men, but he's got a similar style.

Weird angles. Fast hands. Quality footwork. Nice reflexes. He also has a decent chin. While Andrade did essentially stop him (if you'd like to go with that) Bute was worn down. Andrade was willing to take that punishment to land thudding shots. That's not Kessler's game.

If Bute is smart and paces himself, I think he wins a good decision in this fight. I'd advice agaisnt you betting that money on this fight unless you're comfortable with potentially losing it.

Comment

this fight going to the cards

Comment

Kessler over Bute all day....they can fight in Canada with ALL Canadian judges as well....they won't be needed

Comment

I obviously pick Kessler as well, but in reality he's not the same fighter that fought Andrade any more. That version of Kessler would leave Bute without many chances. Todays version is more of a pick'em fight pretty much depending on venue. In North America I favour Bute slightly. In Denmark I'm confident in the danish cyclops.

Comment

I hope Kessler beats Bute. I'm getting sick and tired of the overprotective Bute.

Comment

I take Kessler in this one, could be a close decision, could be a stoppage, not sure.

Comment

im not a fan of quitters....so bute all day everyday....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    im not a fan of quitters....so bute all day everyday....
                    Quitters? What are you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                    X