Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could you be in a serious relationship with a girl whos been in a gang bang?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could you be in a serious relationship with a girl whos been in a gang bang?

Now you may think this is a stupid question. But when you think about it, these days unfortunately girls have had sex with about maybe 5-6 different partners. Sometimes more. So when you think about it in a way getting ****ed by 5 guys at once is almost the same thing as if she does them all individually.

What do you think?

What is she says it was an accident?

****ing 5 guys at once is worse than ****ing 20 different guys at different times IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
      Now you may think this is a stupid question. But when you think about it, these days unfortunately girls have had sex with about maybe 5-6 different partners. Sometimes more. So when you think about it in a way getting ****ed by 5 guys at once is almost the same thing as if she does them all individually.

What do you think?

What is she says it was an accident?

Yes, it would have to be an open relationship so we can carry on the orgies. One of my fantasies is to see other men squirt inside my girls vagina/anus while I squirt in her throat.

Comment

How exactly would that come up in conversation? Is she going to tell you about the gangbang before you start to seriously date her? Or is someone who participated going to tell you he had a gangbang with your girl?

Comment

I'm inclined to say "no" but sometimes a girl is really hot it blinds you to her sluttyness.

Comment

Of course you, could.

But, how do you 'accidentally' have an orgy?

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
              Of course you, could.

LOL I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisSilver View Post
                Of course you, could.

That's a whores way of feeling less guilt. Frankly if a girl tells you that and you stick around don't get mad when you get burned.

Comment

Yes, a girl having 5 different relatioships where she has sex with her boyfriend is the same as a girl getting laid out on a bed and having each of her holes plugged.

Stupid Mexican.

Comment

No..........

Comment

Working...
                    X