No announcement yet.

Schaffer Was Put On The Spot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaffer Was Put On The Spot

Look, I hope Floyd does fight a big name guy but I always like to think the worst and then if the best comes, its icing on the cake. I made this thread to ask, what was Schaffer really supposed to say? Its not like he voluntarily on his own said that it would be a big name. The guy asked him would it be a big name. What could he have said after that? "No, its a no name guy that we are just passing the day with". He cant say something like that. It kills all the value of the fight and it would sell peanuts. I honestly wouldnt be shocked who Floyd picks at this point and I also wouldnt be shocked at what date its on but I dont take Richard's comments as a guarantee or I wont hold him to anything. He was put on the spot and he basically had to respond with that answer from the question he was given

Originally posted by DLT View Post
    Look, I hope Floyd does fight a big name guy but I always like to think the worst and then if the best comes, its icing on the cake. I made this thread to ask, what was Schaffer really supposed to say? Its not like he voluntarily on his own said that it would be a big name. The guy asked him would it be a big name. What could he have said after that? "No, its a no name guy that we are just passing the day with". He cant say something like that. It kills all the value of the fight and it would sell peanuts. I honestly wouldnt be shocked who Floyd picks at this point and I also wouldnt be shocked at what date its on but I dont take Richard's comments as a guarantee or I wont hold him to anything. He was put on the spot and he basically had to respond with that answer from the question he was given
    right i was thinking the same thing and now i been trying to figure out who Floyd is going to fight now Bradley wants to fight Khan, Paulie is probably going to fight Khan so that leaves Williams, Cintron and Campbell

Comment

it seriously could be charlie zelenoff

Comment

I hope he fight Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
          right i was thinking the same thing and now i been trying to figure out who Floyd is going to fight now Bradley wants to fight Khan, Paulie is probably going to fight Khan so that leaves Williams, Cintron and Campbell
          Collazo, Martinez, Quintana..

there are alot more options than one would think.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

Collazo & Quintana maybe

Martinez never

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post

We wish he fights one of the guys mentioned above, but, knowing Floyd he never fights a worthy opponent.

Comment

You guys really like that? I thought people would try to rip him if he fought Quintana or Collazo

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  You guys really like that? I thought people would try to rip him if he fought Quintana or Collazo
                  My picks for Floyd would be Bradley and Martinez.

My "acceptable" picks would be Collazo, Quintana, and Cintron. Collazo is a top 10 WW who gives everyone trouble. Quintana is a top 10 JRMW who is a southpaw and is a good boxer. Cintron is a top 10 JRMW who has decent boxing ability and great power and size.

My "unacceptable" picks would be Campbell or any other JRWW who ISNT Bradley. I dont even know how one could be a Floyd fan if he went this route.

Comment

You're probably right, the biggest name out of all the likely opponents is Paul Williams I think.

Man, Floyd would get so much respect if he chooses him...

Comment

Working...
                    X