Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Miguel Cotto anything you want in a video chat!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bhopreign View Post
    he must have thought his dad was watching.
    na he said it was for tu madre

Comment

Originally posted by VaBoriKua 2.0 View Post
      na he said it was for tu madre
      Nah, his padre.

Comment

I missed it how did he predict the Pacquiao fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
          Miguel why wont you ever say Mayweather's name? And are you really a robot?
          Cotto has repeatedly been asked about Mayweather..and he always says..if he wants it..we're ready!..

Mayweather has been repeatedly asked about Cotto..and he always says..Cotto is not a draw..he brings no money to the table..

My question to all the Mayweather fans is..

Who's more of a draw..Juan Manuel Marquez or Miguel Cotto??..

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
            Cotto has repeatedly been asked about Mayweather..and he always says..if he wants it..we're ready!..

Mayweather has been repeatedly asked about Cotto..and he always says..Cotto is not a draw..he brings no money to the table..

My question to all the Mayweather fans is..

Who's more of a draw..Juan Manuel Marquez or Miguel Cotto??..
            If Cotto wanted to fight he would tell Bob to get him the fight and Bob would do what it takes, he could have even told Bob I aint signing with you unless you get me Mayweather, surely he didnt do that.

Comment

Originally posted by NoQuitters View Post
              Here's my question:

Isn't it sad that a mediocre piece of junk like you is the world's best welterweight? What's this world coming to? Whatever haPPENED TO THE sUGAR rAY lEONARDS AND oSCAR dE lA hOYAS OF THIS WORLD?
              LMAO.
              Are you going to run from cotto?

Comment

Miguel why wont you ever say Mayweather's name? And are you really a robot?
                he didn't say his name. he said he would beat him if they ever fought

Comment

Nah, his padre.
                  i've always thought your family was attacked by the KKK. there's no way you can hate on EVERYBODY who isn't black for no specific reasons... what happened to you?

Comment

If Cotto wanted to fight he would tell Bob to get him the fight and Bob would do what it takes, he could have even told Bob I aint signing with you unless you get me Mayweather, surely he didnt do that.
                    no, he did it for pacquiao because mayweather says cotto *clap* isn't a *clap* *clap* draw *clap*

Comment

Yo Cotto, even if you KO lil Pac in rd 1 and put a gun to Ellerbe's head, do you believe Mr boat buyer would ever fight you homey?

Comment

Working...
                      X