Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar is a total DICK =0(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard that about that vato. I drove to Orlando for game 5 and he was there, he actually walked all the way up the aisle we were in and he didn't even blink when people were cheering him.

Some people are just like that. I actually read his auto-biography. He's a very interesting man but his peronality isn't the best...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
      You expect all celebs to greet all their fans with smiles, pics, autographs and hugs? As if they are ROBOTS? The are human like us, it may be hard to believe but they are. They even have the same emotions! They can't give every fan the time of their life in that 30 seconds with them and then if they don't consider them a dick. Jabbar has been a celeb for over 30 years. You think he wants to act all fake all the time? Dude is not a lilttle celeb neither.

I'm sure there are a lot of ppl out there that would say he's one of the nicest guys to come across with autographs. They can't be robotic at all times. They are HUMAN.
      Point taken....all im saying is he doesn't have to be a dick...he could have said thanks man but not now....that's all it would have taken...Idda put my camera way and that would be that....I wasn't pissed that he declined to take a pic I know sometimes your just not up to it....it was the way he did it that pissed me off.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        Nah cuz Kareem knew better....he woulda cought him self an ass kickin'...I'dda gone all Bruce Lee on his old ass...LOL
        He should have just palmed you face from a meter and a half away as you swung at air.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          He should have just palmed you face from a meter and a half away as you swung at air.
          LOL...actually that's pretty funny!!! ill give you that one......

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
            I heard that about that vato. I drove to Orlando for game 5 and he was there, he actually walked all the way up the aisle we were in and he didn't even blink when people were cheering him.

Some people are just like that. I actually read his auto-biography. He's a very interesting man but his peronality isn't the best...
            Yeah I guess he's just not a "people person" but oh well....fukit.....that is a badass JC pic on your avi by the way!

Comment

Yeah I guess he's just not a "people person" but oh well....fukit.....that is a badass JC pic on your avi by the way!
              That was when he was young, early days...he was a serious badass.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                That was when he was young, early days...he was a serious badass.
                That he was ma man....that he was...

Comment

Kareem doesn't really like to be bothered....he actually likes to reserve himself away from the public most of the time. I had the chance to read Magic Johnson's autobiography and it said that Kareem had a weird personality when it came to dealing with the public.

Comment

I kinda dont blame him. Guy has been retired for ages, Im sure he gets this everywhere he goes and just wants to catch his plane. You could have just taken a pic of him without approaching him.

Comment

....I hurried up and took out my camera and with out making a scene or nothing I politely and quietly approached him and asked for a pic......
                      I think it serves you right. Grown-ass men shouldn't be asking other grown-ass men for photos.

You saw KAJ. Great. Make a mental note, and move on. Have you never been to a basketball game before?

Comment

Working...
                      X