Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny fighting Cotto doesnt say much about Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
    he already sold out the WBO who built his career.
    True deal Man Cotto is at a crossroad . He dont need a win to keep going. He needs a loss. They feeding Manny easy meat. There is no way Cotto can match Manny. Its a reason hes been giving all these Vacant shots.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You gonna give Manny credit if he wins?
      100%!!!!!!!!!!

You *******s needs to realize the diference between wanting a guy to win or stating wich guy will win, from hating the opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingwords89 View Post
        Yea dude Clottey, Mosley, and Margarito are small dudes at WW.
        I can give you 15 million reasons why he wants a smaller dude now. Truthfully it wont matter. Cotto is taking the fight for money and because he has too. He nothing but a Pawn in this

Comment

I can give you 15 million reasons why he wants a smaller dude now. Truthfully it wont matter. Cotto is taking the fight for money and because he has too. He nothing but a Pawn in this
          So if cotto wins will u give him credit?

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
          100%!!!!!!!!!!

You *******s needs to realize the diference between wanting a guy to win or stating wich guy will win, from hating the opponent.
          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            100%!!!!!!!!!!

Just because i dont think Cotto is that good or will win with Pacquiao dont mean I hate the dude. You do the same towards Pac yet you claim no hate?

Comment

Manny picks on fighters who are washed up.

Manny weight drains his opponents.

Manny only fights guys he can beat.

Manny is a midget. hes too small.

Manny opponents are past prime.

If this is true...It sure dont say much for Cotto. Doesnt put much creditbilty on Cottos part. If all this was true it maybe that Cotto is done and this will be an easy fight for Manny. If people say Mannys opponents have been nothing....Why go up in weight and fight an guy like big bad Cotto? lol! If Cotto beats Manny a former 108lber lol that is a big deal hahaha! But if Manny wins, he just beat another washed up fighter that was weight drained and past prime too soon. If all these rumors/excuses are true about Manny...It sure dont say much about Cotto does it?
              NO IT DOESN'T!!! I swear to God that is the FIRST thing you've ever written that wasn't ******ed!

The only thing I would disagree with is that Manny is a midget and he is too small. I disagree because he looked like a JWW to me when he fought Hatton. He's basically the same size as Cotto so that's a BS excuse.

I wouldn't say any of this is MANNY's fault, as it is more of what his TEAM (Roach) decides. I think Pac is a warrior and will fight just about anyone and doesn't care about little BS stipulations like his team does. But check this, they wouldn't have chose Cotto to fight if Roach wasn't SURE that he is washed up and can be beaten! He did the same thing for DLH. He knew DLH didn't have it and would lose.

Roach is in for a surprise though. Cotto is bigger and better than Diaz, Hatton and DLH (when he fought Pac).

I'm amazed that you managed to put together something mildly intelligent, even if you meant it as a diss! You stupid bastard.

Comment

Just because i dont think Cotto is that good or will win with Pacquiao dont mean I hate the dude. You do the same towards Pac yet you claim no hate?

You are a moronic bastard, who dont know ****.

When did I said you hate Cotto or whatever ashole?

i said that you *******s need to see the difference between me or other fans wanting Cotto to win or explaining why Cotto will win from hating Manny.

Wich is not the case

Damn stupid mother ****ers!!!!!
                Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 08-09-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Duck View Post
                  I went to say something to defend Cotto, but when I thought about it....you had a point here. There is a reason of all the fights Many chooses Cotto. Its not because its the toughest fight out there...
                  Cotto be damaged goods and Manny saw that first hand up close and personal.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingwords89 View Post
                    So if cotto wins will u give him credit?

Exactly.
                    I have too. I can I not. Cotto is fighting the best fighter in the world. For me there is no excuses. They are alnost the same size. The weight bull**** is about even and I dont see it being a factor. So with that hell yeah. Pacquiao is not like no fighter Cotto has mixed it up with...not Zab or SSM. They are different fighters totally !

Comment

I have too. I can I not. Cotto is fighting the best fighter in the world. For me there is no excuses. They are alnost the same size. The weight bull**** is about even and I dont see it being a factor. So with that hell yeah. Pacquiao is not like no fighter Cotto has mixed it up with...not Zab or SSM. They are different fighters totally !

Comment

Working...
                      X