Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Is Going To Try To Either Jay-Z Soon I Think...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Is Going To Try To Either Jay-Z Soon I Think...

I guess Game is pissed off at Jay-Z because when an interviewer asked about Game...Jay-Z said, "were not messing with that dude. We'll just let him commit suicide." Jay-Z was referring to Game putting guns to his head on various magazine covers. Its all over www.allhiphop.com in the rumors section.

Game's been looking for a reason to attack Jay-Z all out. Now in his mind he has one.

Its kind of pointless to attack Jay-Z now though, hes not the Blueprint era Jay-Z who would comeback with a hard diss. Hes a 40 year old, married, rich buisness man. I bet Game won't get much of a response.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multime.../20409124.aspx

Game talkin' that he will kill Rocafella and Jay-Z if Jay-Z makes it a beef...

Comment

Game in Westside Connection would be dope. But yeh, sounds like he's just looking for an excuse to name drop Jay Z in one of his songs.

Comment

Game fan here. Don't take it too serious. Game loves to talk a lot of ****. There's nothing he could do to do any damage to Jay. I think Game is just a peeved that Jay won't jump on a track with him. And I think if it weren't for a few slick lines when Game debuted that Jay been would have hopped on a track with him.

Comment

Jay would still murder him even now, not that he'll bother replying on a track

Comment

I disagree with the murdering part about Jay. Rap beef is done and overplayed no one really cares anymore. A dope diss is still good but it's overdone.

Comment

If game dissed 1998-2001 Jay-Z, he'd have something to worry about.

Yeah I like Game too, I just think dissing Jay-Z at this point is a waste. Jay-Z isn't that dude that realeased the takeover anymore. He not a battle rapper anymore.

Comment

Game vs. this Jay would have been a good battle...

Comment

Its gonna turn into 1000 diss songs from game and a couple subliminals from jay-z. So its ok for game to diss jay-z for no good reason but as soon as jay-z says sumthin back game gets all emotional? smh

Comment

I hope nothing happens so we dont have to hear more of the same

"First G-unot now rocafella"

"I got more money then you and the hottest chick in the game"

"I ethered 50 yayo banks and now jay-z"

*falls asleep*

Comment

Working...
                    X